4 days late and negative test

malinko

Reaction score
Today marks my fourth day late. I wouldn't describe my cycles as "irregular" but I'm also not a "28 day" gal. After going off birth control, my cycles were 29 days for 3 months, then 24, 25, 28, and now 33. I tested today with a negative result.

I had a light brown tint to my cm on 2/12. I was sure af was coming and had cramps on Friday (day I thought af would arrive). I noticed a very slight tint of brown in my cm on 3/1 and even a very small (and I mean speck) of red blood. I was certain af would arrive Saturday. CM turned back to white and creamy. My CM is no longer white creamy as it has been the last couple of weeks and is more watery. On Sunday evening, my face had a small touch of a rash...somewhat like very minor hives. It was gone yesterday. Ive been checking my cm yesterday and today and again, only a very sligh tint of brown (only notice that it has a brown tint when wiping on tissue). Negative pregnancy test today.

No idea if/when I ovulated this month...but thought maybe that was what the brown tint was on 2/12. Any suggestions or any one with similar story?

Hey!

I can't really offer anything helpful. I've been a long time lurker and just wanted to say that I'm going through almost perfectly the same thing! I'm anywhere between 3-5 days late (usually my cycles are 24 but are known to bump to 26 from time to time). I also have watery cm like you do, and TWO BFNs. :( I don't know about you, but it makes me FURIOUS to get a bfn. My symptoms include nausea, fatigue and lots of gas. However, no sore bb's, so hmmph. I also have a bit of a cold right now which could account for the nausea and fatigue.

So I just wanted to say hi and that I know how frustrated you probably feel! I'm cursing like a sailor every time I see a stark white test. Stupid tests.

I'm in a similar boat... 2 days late, all BFN's so far, CD 34...but think I may have ovulated late this month (unsure as I didn't temp) as this is my first cycle off bcp.

My spotting is happening currently, though.. which seems pretty late. I had one "blob" of brownish-pinkish discharge last night, and then 2 more small blobs of creamy brown (sorry TMI..) this afternoon.

GL!!

Hey!

I can't really offer anything helpful. I've been a long time lurker and just wanted to say that I'm going through almost perfectly the same thing! I'm anywhere between 3-5 days late (usually my cycles are 24 but are known to bump to 26 from time to time). I also have watery cm like you do, and TWO BFNs. :( I don't know about you, but it makes me FURIOUS to get a bfn. My symptoms include nausea, fatigue and lots of gas. However, no sore bb's, so hmmph. I also have a bit of a cold right now which could account for the nausea and fatigue.

So I just wanted to say hi and that I know how frustrated you probably feel! I'm cursing like a sailor every time I see a stark white test. Stupid tests.

Thanks for the reply. I'm sure you understand the emotions I'm going through. Hopeful, excited, and then furious, sad, etc. I've had some weird symptoms but nothing yelling "pregnant" at me. I'll probably wait another week to see if anything happens and then request a blood test if nothing shows. Good luck and stay in touch.

I'm in a similar boat... 2 days late, all BFN's so far, CD 34...but think I may have ovulated late this month (unsure as I didn't temp) as this is my first cycle off bcp.

My spotting is happening currently, though.. which seems pretty late. I had one "blob" of brownish-pinkish discharge last night, and then 2 more small blobs of creamy brown (sorry TMI..) this afternoon.

GL!!

Hi there! At this point, nothing is tmi! Share away!!! I also don't temp and last month gave up doing opks. There was one day I didn't test (2/11) and so was thinking that would have been appropriate with my 2/12 ewcm and the brown tint. Wouldn't make sense to me though if all of that was right on and still no positive test. Good luck and keep us updated.

Good luck to you too! I do understand those emotions. I'm sorry you're dealing with that! :( I feel the say way about the symptoms. Everything I am experiencing is explainable, so I'm not really convinced by them. Plus I don't have sore boobs. Who in the world doesn't have sore boobs before a period or early pregnancy. So I must have o'd late also.

What kind of tests do you use? Do you know what sort of sensitivity they have?

Good luck to you too! I do understand those emotions. I'm sorry you're dealing with that! :( I feel the say way about the symptoms. Everything I am experiencing is explainable, so I'm not really convinced by them. Plus I don't have sore boobs. Who in the world doesn't have sore boobs before a period or early pregnancy. So I must have o'd late also.

I'm sorry you are dealing with it, too. I don't have sore boobs either, but I hear a lot of women that don't. My boobs never really get sore, but I have a cyst that always gets sore before period. It is sore and has been since mid February (maybe after ovulation?)

I used the clear blue test today. I'm not sure what sensitivity it is, but I called drs office today and they said "well, that is a good test so you probably aren't pregnant." Isn't that nice?!?!

Ladies.. no sore boobs here, either. But - I didn't have them with either of my previous pregnancies - so it's not the end if they're just fine!! :)

I never had implantation bleeding (assuming that's what's happening to me now...) with the others, though... so no single woman or pregnancy is the same!

Ladies.. no sore boobs here, either. But - I didn't have them with either of my previous pregnancies - so it's not the end if they're just fine!! :)

I never had implantation bleeding (assuming that's what's happening to me now...) with the others, though... so no single woman or pregnancy is the same!

When are you going to test next? Anxious to hear your results!

I'm sorry you are dealing with it, too. I don't have sore boobs either, but I hear a lot of women that don't. My boobs never really get sore, but I have a cyst that always gets sore before period. It is sore and has been since mid February (maybe after ovulation?)

I used the clear blue test today. I'm not sure what sensitivity it is, but I called drs office today and they said "well, that is a good test so you probably aren't pregnant." Isn't that nice?!?!

Well that stab from the doctor's office seems a little unnecessary! I used an off-brand Clear Blue test. However, I've read multiple times that blue dye is terrible. I think I'll wait a few days and try with FRER.

Glad to know you didn't have sore boobs in your previous pregnancies! I'm trying for my first, so I don't know what to expect. I just know women always say that they really knew when their boobs were sore that they must be pregnant. Hmmph.

No, no single one is the same. My mom does ultrasounds and she told me about a lady that she scanned who told her she had no idea she was pregnant until she was 5 months! She said she kept bleeding lightly every month, so just thought she was getting some wonky periods. You never know!

Tested again this morning with FRER... stark white BFN... GRRR!!!!
Still spotting brownish every 8-10 hours..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->