4 days late, neg tests...where are you AF?!

scoobydrlp

Reaction score
I'm so annoyed!! AF was due the 25th, no sign of her, but ICs (for the last week) and a dollar store test today have all been negative. I'm pretty dang sure I am correct about ovulation day, had eggwhite CM and cramping, but didn't have any LH tests to confirm.

So where is AF? Anyone had this happen before? Should I buy a FRER just in case?

i feel ya! 18 days late here, no signs of af, negative tests. I've been using ic's too but dont want to spend loads more money on more tests just to get negatives. Unfortunately when ttc, your body does weird things. Ovulation dates go to pot, cycles get longer/shorter, odd symptoms. It's so frustrating!

Im holding on to the fact that i was three weeks late/CD56 before i got even a faint bfp with my daughter. As people keep saying, its not over until the witch shows up xxx

i feel ya! 18 days late here, no signs of af, negative tests. I've been using ic's too but dont want to spend loads more money on more tests just to get negatives. Unfortunately when ttc, your body does weird things. Ovulation dates go to pot, cycles get longer/shorter, odd symptoms. It's so frustrating!

Im holding on to the fact that i was three weeks late/CD56 before i got even a faint bfp with my daughter. As people keep saying, its not over until the witch shows up xxx

3 weeks late? That's crazy! Do you think you ovulated really late that cycle or did it just take that long for your positive to show up?

I ovulated really late. I initially thought i was due on 3rd October but wasnt actually due til the 27th. Don't give up hope, its possible! xxx

I didn't get my bfp until af was 10 days late as I ovulated late so don't give up hope :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->