4 Days late- VERY VERY faint thin line on clearblue first response test??

Wewantourmush

Mummy to Ruben x
Reaction score
Can someone help me im driving myself crazy?!! Well im 4 days late no sign that af is coming no cramps no nothing! Im never normally late. I have been testing with IC strips and they were negative. Well yesterday i bought a clearblue first response test and within a minute there was the faintest of lines on the plus sign and it was real thin...it cant be an evap because it showed within a minute? Im so confused if im pregnant or not!!! I 'feel' pregnant but not sure. Going to buy some more tests today. If someone can reassure me or the same happened to them let me know!!! :hugs:

A line is a line - go to the gallery to compare and see there. Good luck

deff post a pic in the gallery, but a line is a line

goodluck

Can someone help me im driving myself crazy?!! Well im 4 days late no sign that af is coming no cramps no nothing! Im never normally late. I have been testing with IC strips and they were negative. Well yesterday i bought a clearblue first response test and within a minute there was the faintest of lines on the plus sign and it was real thin...it cant be an evap because it showed within a minute? Im so confused if im pregnant or not!!! I 'feel' pregnant but not sure. Going to buy some more tests today. If someone can reassure me or the same happened to them let me know!!! :hugs:

Oh sounds good hun, FX for you. Get those tests and get testing again, FX you get a darker line. I was due AF yesterday but she isnt here yet, perhaps i will get a Clearblue First response and try that too...

let us know how you get on.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"