4 days to get this baby out!!

The bags need to be sterile so normal ziplock bags won't do. Pop to Tesco or somewhere and they should have milk storage bags.

Wouldn't freezing them make them sterile? :/

Oh yes, my acupuncturist said today he helps with inductions. At your gestation you'd need a note from midwife or doctor to say they support it but it is worth a try

Pineapple juice is actually better than the actual pineapple!

Also walk around your lounge and every two/three steps take a deep lunge almost like a squat. Repeat often.

Circle your hips around as if you're drawing a big round moon - this is a belly dance move that is said to help get things going.

You can also inhale the clary sage or rub it onto the inside of your ankles.

Good luck :flower:

Pineapple juice is actually better than the actual pineapple!

Also walk around your lounge and every two/three steps take a deep lunge almost like a squat. Repeat often.

Circle your hips around as if you're drawing a big round moon - this is a belly dance move that is said to help get things going.

You can also inhale the clary sage or rub it onto the inside of your ankles.

Good luck :flower:

You need some other kind of oil if you rubbing it into your skin, olive oil will do.

Oh has got a friend over watching a film at the moment, so might hold off on the lunges! They're already laughing at me on my ball!! So tomorrow I need to buy some clary sage oil, few drops in the bath, then mix with olive oil and rub into ankles?? Buy some milk storage bags and have a go with my breast pump, then eat the cores of 7 pineapples?? Getting lots of bh doing the moon shape thing on my ball and an increase in discharge (tmi, sorry). Just want something significant to happen!! I know nothing can force baby out if she's not ready, but I'll try everything!! xx

Raspberry leaf can raise BP so I would avoid that one! Xx

Oh really? I didn't know that. I haven't had any in a few days, but its when I started drinking like 4-5 cups a day that my bp rose and hasnt gone down since. Surprised none of the midwives bothered to tell me that :( thank you. I shall avoid. But it is yummy x

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/1880895-shes-arrived.html <-- click

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->