4 DPO symptoms?

Reaction score
What are your symptoms at 4 DPO?

Mine are fullness, gassy, very mild pelvic cramping, and now diarrhea (?). I've never had this happened that i can remember and end up pregnant. I never have diarrhea typically during tww when not trying to get pregnant either. So that one is a weird one.

Mine were I had pelvic cramping like little cramps that came and went on both sides. I think thats it. I am now 10 dpo and I think I am out. At 6dpo I started getting af cramps like the pressure ones that feels like it is just going to come lower and not the stretching ones or pulling ones other women have described up higher like the uterus area so I have known I was out since 6dpo :( but how about you have you had any other symptoms

The only symptoms I have today are sore boobs...mild cramps here and there, pissy and Im smelling things around the house I dont normally smell.

I'm 5 dpo now but i noticed today I'm having mild cramping in the center of my pelvic area, still gassy, and not too long ago i had a sharp twinge type pain near my right ovary that lasted a few seconds. Typically i only have those pains when ovulating but i know i already ovulated. I'm wondering if implantation can happen at 5dpo?

I'm 5 dpo now but i noticed today I'm having mild cramping in the center of my pelvic area, still gassy, and not too long ago i had a sharp twinge type pain near my right ovary that lasted a few seconds. Typically i only have those pains when ovulating but i know i already ovulated. I'm wondering if implantation can happen at 5dpo?

Im sure it can start that early. I dunno? In the beginning, I had high hopes for this cycle. Now...I already feel like Im out! :laugh2: I still have about 1 1/2 weeks before AF shows. I just dont feel like it could be so easy.

Yeah i hear you. DH and i never "tried" to get pregnant before, it just always happened. So now that we are trying i feel like it's going to take ages.

Yeah i hear you. DH and i never "tried" to get pregnant before, it just always happened. So now that we are trying i feel like it's going to take ages.

Ive never tried to get pregnant before either. They were both unexpected. My first, I had irregular periods and the second...not a happy surprise. BUT a very happy ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->