4 letter boy and/ or girls name

Hope83

Me, DH, DS & DD :)
Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

We already have a Liam and an Anna. We're now expecting #3 (unsure of sex at the moment...)

While I can think of girls names a little more easily (Ella, Maya), I'm having a hard time coming up with a boys name.
though I would like to keep the four letter scheme it's not a deal breaker if the name has more letters. One thing I want to keep though is the 2 syllables!!!
We do have a long last name and something fairly short and simple, 2 syllables seem to work best with the family name...

Sorry for the essay but any feedback is greatly appreciated :flower:

I'm really loving Mika for a boy atm but I can't have it cos OH's surname is double barrelled and each one has an "a" at the end :(

More boys: Nico, Luca, Adam, Iain, Jody, Toby/Tobi, Leon, Milo, Luis, Gary, Adie, Alex, Ryan, Cory..... Think I'm out :haha:

Some girls: Emma, Katy/Kady, Ruby, Lily, Lisa, Leah, Lara, Lola, Caja, Cara, Cloe, Alda. I'm sure you've found loads, girls names are always easier :haha:

Ezra
Theo
Arlo
Finn
Wren

Etta
Aria
Edie
Thea
Isla

(I also like Wren for a girl)

John, Luke, Carl, Kian (though I don't like any of those names!)

I like two syllable names too and made sure all 3 of mine have them :).

Ryan was the first name that came to mind, think it's a similar style to Liam and Anna.

Thank you ladies for all the suggestions! It's so hard to get hubby on board. He says NO to all my suggestions but has nothing of value to add either :wacko:

I also like Trey. It means the Third and since it's our third child I thought it's a good choice. But again Hubby doesn't agree. This baby might not have a name for a while especially if it ends up being a boy...

The one and only boy name that we like is Asher. I think it works with your other children's names!

Let's hope you have a girl then :haha:

I totally understand your frustration. My husband was exactly the same! He would say no to everything, but never came up with anything on his own.

Boys

Ally
Adam
Luca
Rory
Toby
Olly
Ewan
Owen
Evan
Leon
Joey
Eric
Abel
Alex
Noah

Girls

Isla
Kady
Rosa
Evie
Rhea
Etta
Lola
Zoey
Zara
Kara
Edie
Ella
Orla
Enid
Miur

My first 2 children and their 3 older cousins all randomly only had 4 letters in their names (not planned that way at all and we didn't even notice until somebody else pointed it out) but we have:

Jade
Jack
Ryan
Rhys
Kyle

And then not following suit but just incase you like it - Leighton

Sorry for any repeats:

Todd
Jeff
Gary
Greg
Wade
Paul
Mark

Isla
Adah
Rose
Gwen
Lily
Sara
Tara

Sorry for any repeats:

Todd
Jeff
Gary
Greg
Wade
Paul
Mark

Isla
Adah
Rose
Gwen
Lily
Sara
Tara

Thank you hun! I'm liking Mark and Sara. Let's see what hubby has to say! So far he's said NO to any suggestion :dohh:

My son and I are really liking Luke! He insists that if it's a boy his name is Luke and if it's a girl, her name is.... Luke :haha:
Mind you baby's lastname will have to be Skywalker :winkwink:

My son and I are really liking Luke! He insists that if it's a boy his name is Luke and if it's a girl, her name is.... Luke :haha:
Mind you baby's lastname will have to be Skywalker :winkwink:

Luke goes really well with Liam and Anna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->