4 month corrected check up with the health visitor tomorrow :(

katy1310

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Hello ladies

Sophie has her 4 month corrected age checkup with the health visitor tomorrow, oh joy! Can anyone tell me what I might expect? I feel quite nervous about it! Our health visitor doesn't understand the first thing about preemies and I just know she will make me feel inferior again like last time :(

On a more positive note though, the other health visitor phoned this afternoon to confirm about the 4 month check, and she asked if we had started weaning yet. She said she has been doing a lot of reading up about weaning preemies and she now understands the reasons why they say they should be weaned according to their actual age :) So hopefully she will explain this to our health visitor or I can see me being in for another argument tomorrow! I wish we had that one, she is really nice, but we only had her while our usual one was on holiday!

Oh that's good they've been reading up!

LOCK YER DOORS :rofl: :rofl:

I almost bumped into mine in Tesco and i was dreading her a)seeing bump which looked obvious in my smart dress or b) seeing the Disney Princess Spagetti we bought Alex. I was like RUN!https://img594.imageshack.us/img594/665/sonicgif.gif

Damn i hate HVs!

Oh that's good they've been reading up!

LOCK YER DOORS :rofl: :rofl:

I almost bumped into mine in Tesco and i was dreading her a)seeing bump which looked obvious in my smart dress or b) seeing the Disney Princess Spagetti we bought Alex. I was like RUN!https://img594.imageshack.us/img594/665/sonicgif.gif

Damn i hate HVs!

Ahh you make me laugh so much :)

I do hope that the wifey who comes to see me tomorrow has been doing her reading :coffee:

Just tell her what u think she wants to hear and leave the rest to neonatal ;)

Haha, yep, that's the plan! I get so nervous before these visits! I wish she'd go AWOL like yours did. She always walks in and the first thing she says is "Do you want me to weigh her?" - of course I blooming well want you to weigh her, that's the only reason I am letting you through the door!!!!!! :haha:

She came back - once - and she wasnt rude or patronising. Maybe she has stopped being a prick when it comes to alex. :rofl: Or maybe she knew about bump.

Minute she finds out about bump though, she will click i wont be on my anti depressants and be here in a shot :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->