4 month to go....

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
I just feel like crying... Josh is a big boy now. He's no longer a tiny baby! Where had time gone? I feel like I haven't enjoyed it enough. I feel like it's only been a dream or something and I've just woken up and he's 8 month old! In 4 month he's gonna be a year old.

I'm totally freaking out! What is it going to be like when he's gonna be 17 and leaving for college?:cry::cry::cry:

I'm scared... I'm so scared of him growing up.

:cry:

I've already started to have those feelings, Jasper is only 4 weeks old! He's already changing and needing me less! (on the other hand, him settling himself to sleep is fantastic! even though I did inwardly enjoy that he wanted mummy to rock him to sleep)

I think it will go by really fast and they will be 17 before we know it, so its up to us to just love every minute of them - and also I'm excited that one day Jasper will be an adult man and I can look at him and I'll know that the wonderful person he is is because he grew up knowing he was loved.

I've already started to have those feelings, Jasper is only 4 weeks old! He's already changing and needing me less! (on the other hand, him settling himself to sleep is fantastic! even though I did inwardly enjoy that he wanted mummy to rock him to sleep)

I think it will go by really fast and they will be 17 before we know it, so its up to us to just love every minute of them - and also I'm excited that one day Jasper will be an adult man and I can look at him and I'll know that the wonderful person he is is because he grew up knowing he was loved.

aww, thats sweet.
I cannot believe Colton is 9mo. (and wow.. Josh is 8 already!!?!)
I was holding him the other day and he was sleeping, I started think about how I miss him being a baby. I only wanted one more but I was thinking "How did I only want one more?!?!" I want two more now. :blush: I just love the time he was alittle baby. I want to wait until Colton is atleast 3.5-4 so that I can enjoy his babyness; but I miss that feeling like he "needs me". (even though Colton is still VERY needy and CLINGY! :dohh:) I miss like the baby movements.. the just waving his arms when he first learns to touch things, squeezed up legs, wobbly head, gassy smiles.. etc.

:hugs:

I feel that way and Lola's only 3 months! If only time would go as slow as it had while I was pregnant.

:rofl: @ time for another.

Caitlyn is getting so independant and she is such a clever little thing. I just pray she has a great life and grows up to be everything she wants to be. That doesn't stop me missing my little baby!

Aww bless...the time just goes too fast...im already telling my OH that i want to try for my next one...but somehow i dont think thats going to happen anytime soon!! xx

my LO is almost 6 six months... and i think... 6 months... wow... thats half a year... it was only november of last year i found out i was pregnant... now my baby is 6 months old.... I always think its like a dream, because i never seen a :bfp: pregnancy test... just an ultrasound tech saying "Oh.. theres nothing wrong, your healthy.. but your 9 weeks pregnant..." and because i freaked out, she wouldnt show me the screen :(
i'm terrified i'll wake up and it will all be a big fat dream :(

ahh, where has the time gone? Our little boys are so grown up :cry: I can't believe they will be 1 year old in 4 months!!! I feel like I better start planning for Connors special day because it's coming up so quick.

I felt like that when I had to move on to his 3 -6 months clothes and put all his newborn cute clothes away! Boo hoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->