4 Months to TTC!

venusrockstar

~Aspiring Photographer~
Reaction score
Today marks 4 more months until hubby and I try for our first. We will be TTC starting in July...and we are sooooooooooo excited!!

Right now I am busting my butt in the gym to get as much weight off as I can before getting pregnant. I am hoping to lose 15-20 pounds in 4 months.

I have been charting already, taking prenatals for folic acid, consistantly working out, eating well, and using a good moisturizer for my skin. I'm hoping it helps my skin snap back to normal after the birth *LOL*

Any other ladies trying in July?

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10716;104/st/20090701/e/Until+we+TTC%21/k/bd21/event.png

I might be right there with you!!! Either June or July!! (Maybe May but i'm thinking probably not!) Like you I too have been working out and eating healthy, and wanting to start taking vitamins. Are you taking like the prenatals you take when you're pregnant?

Yes, they are the same prenatals you take while pregnant :D

Gosh, i'm so bad at this planning a pregnancy thing!! My girls weren't planned and now that we're actually planning i'm crazy about making sure everything's right!! Lol

Hey think there are a few ladies who are TTC then but unfortunatley i am not one of them but.....me and OH are hoping to move into our first house by then so wooohooo i am counting down till then hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->