4 week miscarriage?

cp966

Reaction score
I have no idea where to post this, so I thought here would be fine. My period was supposed to show yesterday and it didn't. I got about 4 VERY faint positives on FRER, a dollar store test, and a Clearblue about 4-5 days ago. However, I am getting negatives now.
Last night, pain was radiating from my belly and lower right abdomen to my back. This morning, I woke up, used the restroom, saw the tiniest bit of blood. I just used the restroom again and this time I saw more blood. I wiped again and saw something weird that looked like a blood clot. However, it is not mushy like a blood clot would be. It was kind of hard, shaped like a seahorse, and a white-ish color but also red. Could this be a 4 week embryo? Could I have miscarried? I'm on the pill, but I did miss a day or two around ovulation and I had sex with my boyfriend the day before ovulation.
Some more background information - I have a 4 month old daughter and I had unwanted tissue from sutures when I had her and they were stitching me up. I have also been having bad pelvic pressure since I gave birth to her, but the last time my OB checked me, she told me everything looked good, so I don't think it could be that.
I'm so confused. A baby wouldn't be the best thing for my boyfriend and me because we can only handle one baby financially right now, however I would have loved the baby tremendously. I just need some clarity on this because like I said before, I'm confused. Also, seeing something like I saw come out of me is really disturbing and I just need to know what it is. Pictures are attached below. Please help me figure this out!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 26
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 18
  • unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 17
I’m really sorry for what’s happening to you - I may be wrong but I do that that looks like it could have been a pregnancy, but what makes me think it isn’t is that it’s too large - at 4 weeks I think it’s normally the size of a poppy seed? I would go to the doctors if you’re worried or if you don’t have a proper period soon.

I would agree with red above. It looks too large and with you being on the pill you shouldn't be ovulating at all. Don't be scared by what the information says, missing two pills usually isn't enough for your body to successfully release a mature egg that would be able to be fertilized especially if those pills were missed mid pack it's the first few or last few that matter most.

I'll have to agree with the previous posters. It seems much too big to be a 4 weeks old. Usually it's around the side of a poppy seed. Maybe it's just a little bit of the tissue you mentioned that left with the beginning of AF.

A little update - the only blood I saw was when I wiped and saw what I saw. I haven't seen anymore blood. I called my OB and the nurse told me to leave a message at scheduling yesterday, so they should be calling me sometime today to schedule an appointment. I guess I'll get this figured out soon enough!

Another update - I took a pregnancy test again since I haven't gotten my period. It was a faint positive, but I'm not too sure if it was an evap, so I went out and got another one and I will be testing again tomorrow morning. I'm starting to think this might be a miscarriage, but I don't know! I had some bleeding with my daughter early on in the pregnancy, but nothing tissue-like like I had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->