4 weeks and CRAMPING!

BabyLove2015

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I'm 4 weeks 2 days pregnant with #2 and experiencing intense cramping and the occasional sharp pain. I remember cramping pretty bad with my son but this is way more painful. No bleeding. Any advice or anyone else experiencing this?

My cramping got worse with each pregnancy. This is my sixth pregnancy and the cramping was the most painful it has been. When I lay down my uterus feels "heavy" I guess is the best way to describe it. When I sit and stand, I fell tugging pains around my belly button. I even felt implantation this time, something which I don't remember ever feeling before. I couldn't help but wonder if it's twins sometimes because of the awful cramping, but they don't run in my family so I'm pretty sure it's just one.

I am 4weeks 4days and have had different kinds of cramps and pains. It started as sharp left-sided pain that freaked me out enough to go to the ER. My tubes were clear and they actually saw a tiny dot in my uterus at 4 weeks! I still have that sharp pain intermittently and also some AF type cramps, but no bleeding. I sneezed earlier today and it hurt so bad that I almost passed out! But I have read that all of the above are pretty normal growing/stretching pains. Wishing for H+H coming months for us!

Lots of pains and cramps here too, but my GP said it was likely just stretching/growing/lose muscles. Sneezing is hell!

Cramping here, feel so uncomfortable if I sit still for too long. With DD it was really bad I was sure AF was going to arrive any second. Try a hot water bottle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->