4 weeks late but hubby has vasectomy 8 years ago. could I be pregnant?

annelestina

Reaction score
Ok so I am pretty late on my period. It is 5/12/13 and my*husband*and I are thinking that the last time I had my period was either middle or end of March.*My*husband*had a*vasectomy*8 years ago and only wentin for 1 post op check. I have taken 5*home*pregnancy tests*and all came out negative. I am always pretty regular +/- a couple days never 3+ weeks.*I am wondering if indeed I am or am not pregnant it is driving me crazy not knowing.Also are there any*medications*that can cause false negatives? I am on a lot ofmedications. Also wondering if I should quit taking them incase I am pregnant bacause I do not want to harm the possible baby.Medications*that I am currently taking are:Adderal - ADDVyvanse - ADDGabapentin - AnxietyViibrid - DepressionLevothyroxine - ThyroidAmbien - SleepTrazadone - SleepSaphris - Bi-Polat*So what does everyone think? Please help.It would kind of be a mirracle to*be pregnant*again. I have had 4 children already but sadly lost my 3rd child when he was 2 to a very rare genetic*disease*called menkes diseas. Part of me is scared to possibly*be pregnant*again because I can not go through losing another baby. My other 3 children are very healthy and*doctorsthink it was a fluke but still I am scared especially being on so many differentmedications*that could possibly cause harm.*Thanks

I really don't know. I would talk to a Dr asap to figure things out. I do know some meds can mess with things, but I'm not sure which ones.
Also, you would likely get more responses in another section. Best of luck to you!

*also* these *asterisks* sort of take away from *your post*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"