4 weeks late?!

agapelove

Reaction score
Hi ladies!! So I am currently 4 weeks late and have tested periodically during that time and gotten negatives.

I tested with a CBD about a week ago and STILL got negatives. For the past few days I have been spotting DARK brown, basically black blood with one wipe of a lighter brown color when I pee.

My boobs SUPER hurt too. What do you ladies think? Still trying to trust God that there is a little bean in there! Waiting for insurance to kick in from husband switching jobs before I go to the doctor!

Im the same hun, ive been testing so much and still BFN!

But with you spotting that sound good! Hopfully this is your month!:hugs:

Thanks so much for the reply! Why does the spotting seem hopeful this far along?

Just had sex with my DH and there was a brighter red than there has been the entire time u have been spotting but after one wipe it was gone....thoughts?? I would be 10 weeks pregnant if I am...

Just had sex with my DH and there was a brighter red than there has been the entire time u have been spotting but after one wipe it was gone....thoughts?? I would be 10 weeks pregnant if I am...

If you go to the doctor now, they would be able to give you an ultrasound and/or do blood work to confirm a pregnancy. Some people do not secrete enough of the hormone in their urine, causing BFN's. Blood work is the best identifier for these individuals. I would go to the doctor if I was you. Best of luck.

do you have regular cycles/ have you just come off bc? as I think it would be positive by now gl tho hun x

Before I started bc about 2 years ago, I had really irregular cycles. However, I stopped taking bc about ten months ago and up until this past month I have had consistent periods (25 day cycles).

Well...I would say either test again and/or go to the doctor. That's really the only definite ways to know. And if you are not pregnant, the doctor can prescribe meds that can get your hormones back in regulation.

I think you should go for bloodtest. 4 weeks is a long time. Some ladies dont get positive on urine sticks for quite sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->