4 weeks, loss of symptoms?

Nicole R.

Reaction score
hey yall,
This is my first natural (no clomid) pregnancy after years. Im 33 and this is my third pregnancy. I have no history of MC.

I'm kinda freaking out.. because iek if I trust the egg my body decides to release rather than a super strong clomid egg.

9dpo- BFP,
10dpo- UTI, worst yeast infectio. Of my life. Doctor gave me antibiotics. Hcg 24.3
11dpo- nausea. Bloating. Some dull aches front and back.
12dpo- hcg 51.
By 14 dpo, I dont feel any symptoms whatsoever. Im trying to make an appt with my OB and theyre being extremely difficult especially with COV19.
I am literally convincing myself that something happened.

Has anyone not felt pregnant at 4-5weeks?

oh and now I'm feeling those twinge in my belly right before AF comes.

My symptoms used to come and go a lot during early pregnancy. It can be a worrying time, but I hope that you get some reassuring symptoms soon.

My symptoms used to come and go a lot during early pregnancy. It can be a worrying time, but I hope that you get some reassuring symptoms soon.

Thanks. I havent tested in 2 days. IF something was off do you think a test would show it or

I just want an appt already to at least check my levels

I didn’t feel pregnant with any of my babies at 4 weeks. I started feeling symptoms around 7-9 weeks, it’s totally normal :)

I tested just to be sure. The plus sign was visible before the urine could reach the second window.
Anxiety sucks :)

20200717_142717.jpg

It can be so stressful, especially in those early days! I always find my symptoms would go up and down but I’d always worry when they were gone rather than just make the most of a couple of hours of not feeling sick!
Those test lines are great, hope you’re feeling reassured!

With my second,I never felt pregnant the whole time,no symptoms what so ever,it’s such a nervous time and nothing stops the anxiety,even when u hold them safely in ur arms for the first time.....I think it’s for life tbh lol xx

Always nice to get the reassurance of symptoms even though they're not nice :hugs:

All the other ladies are right! Throughout all 3 of my pregnancies so far all of my symptoms went up-and-down. Pretty soon here your HPT will start to fade (hook effect), Just wanted you to know that in case you're relying on them in the future. I didn't stop worrying over symptoms until I could start feeling the baby really move around 18 weeks, even after that I started to worry when the baby wasn't moving enough.... lol

With most of my pregnancies i didnt have symptoms until 7 weeks at least, but with this one 5 weeks hit and i have been severly sick since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->