4 weeks pregnant... Weird feeling in stomach

Kandl123

Family of 3, soon to be 4
Reaction score
for past few days I've been having weird pains in my stomach. They won't hurt or aren't painful, just uncomfortable. Only way I can describe them is by saying it's like, mild stabbing pains mixed with trapped wind. I've had no bleeding and as I said it isn't painful.

Anyone else experience this? I can't remember with my first pregnancy

I have had all sorts of weird and wonderful feelings, cramps etc in all pregnancies. All very normal as long as there's no bleeding as then you should seek a professional opinion. Everything is moving and changing so we are usually going to feel things going on xx

everyday I have some kind of cramping somewhere in that region. I havent had any blood but its scary...I dont remember having it with my other two but that was years ago

Im getting the odd few sharp stabby pains and I don't remember them being this sore and I feel like af is on her way :wacko: achey back etc

I'm getting so many gurgles, bubbles and mild period like cramps throughout the day, but all it's doing is bringing back memories of what it was like with DS. If I didn't know that the bubble sensations were gas I could've sworn I was already feeling movement :haha:

I'm getting so many gurgles, bubbles and mild period like cramps throughout the day, but all it's doing is bringing back memories of what it was like with DS. If I didn't know that the bubble sensations were gas I could've sworn I was already feeling movement :haha:

Yeah thats exactly what it feels like to me.. Except I can't remember it with DD. It can be quite uncomfortable at times too

Yeah thats exactly what it feels like to me.. Except I can't remember it with DD. It can be quite uncomfortable at times too

Same for me, the cramping in particular. It's no wonder that I'm struggling to get my head around being pregnant again. Feels like that witch is going to make an appearance any moment.

Same for me, the cramping in particular. It's no wonder that I'm struggling to get my head around being pregnant again. Feels like that witch is going to make an appearance any moment.

Yeah the cramping isnt nice at times. As daft as it sounds its the only thing actually making me feel pregnant at the moment, as it all happened so quick, it still doesn't seem real. I'm quite lucky as ive never had af pains so i have no idea what they feel like haha

Yeah the cramping isnt nice at times. As daft as it sounds its the only thing actually making me feel pregnant at the moment, as it all happened so quick, it still doesn't seem real. I'm quite lucky as ive never had af pains so i have no idea what they feel like haha

Lucky you! :haha:

I used to have them really bad before DS, and thankfully they took the less painful route afterwards :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->