4 weeks pregnant with flu from hell!

laila 44

Reaction score
Oh ladies! I feel like I'm dying... I'm soooo sick right now! Me and both kids have a terrible cold/flu. I can't breath, super congested, sinus headache, ear pain etc... On top of that I started bad nausea and diahrrea! Ms kicked in full force already and on top of this flu I'm freaking out. Tylenol just won't cut it! Helppppppp:cry::cry:

For now, definitely call the doctor or go in and stay hydrated!
I hope that you feel better soon.

I feel for you. Ive had it for a few days now, bad throat, can't swallow, headache, bad ear. Bad jaw, the list goes on lol xx

Oh it's hell! This coupled with nausea :( can't believe how poorly I feel...

Me too, all I want to do is lay in bed all day x

Feeling sick while pregnant is just horrible to go through, hope you feel better soon.

Congrats to you on your latest pregnancy Laila, I remember you from last time round :flower:

Feeling sick while pregnant is just horrible to go through, hope you feel better soon.

Congrats to you on your latest pregnancy Laila, I remember you from last time round :flower:

Aww thanks babe! U too! I remember you as well... Time flies. Never though I'd be back here that's for sure lol. Well this is our last baby, girls are now 4 and 2 we are soooo done after this. How are you feeling?

Aww thanks babe! U too! I remember you as well... Time flies. Never though I'd be back here that's for sure lol. Well this is our last baby, girls are now 4 and 2 we are soooo done after this. How are you feeling?

Time sure does, doesn't even feel like it's been that long. I didn't think I was going to be back here so soon either, this was a complete surprise as we weren't strictly trying. Was thinking would be early next year at the soonest, but here I am. Very much going to be the last time as well :)

Struggled with all day MS this time though it's recently disappeared, thankfully, so time for a breather. Could still do with more energy though. Can't wait for the next 2 weeks to go by so I can finally see the little one.

Time sure does, doesn't even feel like it's been that long. I didn't think I was going to be back here so soon either, this was a complete surprise as we weren't strictly trying. Was thinking would be early next year at the soonest, but here I am. Very much going to be the last time as well :)

Struggled with all day MS this time though it's recently disappeared, thankfully, so time for a breather. Could still do with more energy though. Can't wait for the next 2 weeks to go by so I can finally see the little one.

That's so wonderful! 10weeks gone... Can't wait until I get there... First trimester is by far the worst one. I always hated it. Here's hoping it passes super fast and without any hiccups!

That's so wonderful! 10weeks gone... Can't wait until I get there... First trimester is by far the worst one. I always hated it. Here's hoping it passes super fast and without any hiccups!

I swear I'm worrying more this time than I did with DS, but in total agreement that first tri is the worst one.

Hope all goes well for you and it goes quickly :)

Grapeffuitseedextract helps me with anything. I just cured a UTI with it in 3 days.
It is a natural antibiotic, safe in pregnancy without the side effects of an antibiotic. Safest choice if you feel like poop.
Hope you feel better!

Grapeffuitseedextract helps me with anything. I just cured a UTI with it in 3 days.
It is a natural antibiotic, safe in pregnancy without he side effects of an antibiotic. Safest choice if you feel like poop.
Hope you feel better!

Wow thank u!!! I'm going to get some!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->