4 weeks tomorrow some symptoms

JessaBear36

Time will heal all wounds
Reaction score
Already having upset stomach tonight after I eat anything it's the worst.:sick: My nipples feel like they are on fire, boobs heavy and hurt took a bath to relax. Extremely tired I'd love to go to bed right now it's 8pm. But I have to wait OH is working all night and I have to wait till I put our son to bed has till 10pm. I Just want to lay down in my bed haha. No one knows yet that I'm pregnant. Waiting at least one week before I tell my OH. Unless he figures it out before then.

I think I'm due the same time! Very very cautiously expecting. We have miscarried 4 babies in the last year. Lmp was sept 10. I've been extremely exhausted about a week now. Crash hard every night and it's so hard to get up in the morning. I could sleep all day seriously. Have felt sick while making dinner and my tummy is so tender. The nipple pain is the worst!

Last edited:
I think I'm due the same time! Very very cautiously expecting. We have miscarried 4 babies in the last year. Lmp was sept 10. I've been extremely exhausted about a week now. Crash hard every night and it's so hard to get up in the morning. I could sleep all day seriously. Have felt sick while making dinner and my tummy is so tender. The nipple pain is the worst!
Congrats and sorry about your losses. That's why im waiting a week before I tell OH worried about another loss too. I understand how you feel. I finally get to go to bed now yay. I'm going to sleep like a baby:haha::crib:but not in a crib. I'm silly . Heading to bed now Zzzz.

My test from this morning and I'm feeling some what good about this pregnancy . Period due today and not a sign of her coming thank God. Stick baby stick. Really queasy all morning eating didn't help.
PicsArt_10-06-08.18.29.jpg

Great sign for sure!

I've had a couple days with some mild queasiness going on. Mostly while cooking dinner. I bought a pack of first response today so I'll take one tomorrow. :)

Im exactly the same. 4 +1 today. Extremely nervous as i had a mmc in March. 6th pregnancy hopefully 5th baby. So nervous at the moment

Hey guys hope you dont mind if I join. I'm 3+5 due date is the 17th of June so I'm right around your guy's dates and holy guac! I am so flipping tired and my breasts hurt so bad. I had to wear a sports bra today to keep them from moving around lol. No real queazyness but some smells are weird. Like I normally love mayo but it smelt off the other day lol. This will be our third and final little one.

Hey guys hope you dont mind if I join. I'm 3+5 due date is the 17th of June so I'm right around your guy's dates and holy guac! I am so flipping tired and my breasts hurt so bad. I had to wear a sports bra today to keep them from moving around lol. No real queazyness but some smells are weird. Like I normally love mayo but it smelt off the other day lol. This will be our third and final little one.
Lisa, you and I have the same due date! Exciting!

Lisa, you and I have the same due date! Exciting!

You should join the June Pearl's group there's a few of us in there already! That's so awesome that we have the same due date. Is this going to be your first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->