4 weeks with cramps

mommy0610

Reaction score
Hey ladies!
I'm so happy to be able to join you all as I've been in the ttc after a loss forum for months. I had a chemical in September. So I found out Sunday the 8th I'm pregnant. Before I had been having cramps and backache. Since I got my bfp I'm still having cramps and backache. I wouldn't really call them cramps it's just like a pain in the right said of my lower abdominal and sometimes a shooting pain into my vagina area. Is this normal? I have a 3 year old but I can't remember all of this stuff. I guess maybe I'm just scared and feeling everything. I've took 2 more test since the first and they have all gotten darker. Has anyone had this happen and the baby been fine? I got an appointment the 17th so only a few more days but I'm just scared!

I had cramps and backaches during week 4. I even got a heating pad for my lower back!

Since then, no back ache but I do get cramps from time to time. Some of them pretty intense I must say! I'm actually having one right now. One thing I've noticed is if I haven't drank enough water, they tend to come more often.

Try drinking more water. :) Hope everything's ok. :hugs:

I'm really big on drinking juice but I'll try water now anything to make these stop so I can stop worrying! I've noticed these get worse at night or after I eat

Could it be bloat? If I'm wearing something tight and I'm bloating (or bloat is starting to occur) I get really uncomfortable to the point of pain. Its like being squeezed! :(

My bloat is like a million times worse at night.

I have been getting those little pains too. I think it is the body getting ready and getting stretched out. I am 5 weeks 1 day I had them worse with my previous two pregnancies than this one.

It could be bloated since All I've done is eat! I can't get full! Im glad this is sounding normal since both of you have had it. I think I'm just scared so every little thing is freaking me out! I run to the bathroom all day scared I'm gonna be bleeding:(

I'm about 4 weeks as well, and from last Monday till about yesterday I had horrible cramps! They seemed to finally hbe settle down. But a hot compress worked wonders!

Me me me!!! Yep. Cramping over here. NOTHING all day, starting to get worried at NO cramps, then I get cramps and I'm worried. Can't win! :)

Me me me!!! Yep. Cramping over here. NOTHING all day, starting to get worried at NO cramps, then I get cramps and I'm worried. Can't win! :)

I'm with you on that one! Pretty sure my fiancée is starting to think crazy! Lol

:hi:

We've just got a positive on wednesday after our ivf cycle, I swore af was coming because of period like cramps but no :bfp: instead!
Still panicking tho :haha:

When do you all have your first appointment? Have you asked the doctors about the cramps? Mine arnt really cramps like af they are more like strings or pressure!

I actually ended up in the ER about a week ago because I was in so much pain, they were deff more than just cramps! Thats how I found out I was pregnant, I thought i just had a huge cyst! I had a follow up with my dr last Monday and he said its all normal, and I was good as long as there was no bleeding. I did have an U/S done too to check for eptopic but it all looks good.

When do you all have your first appointment? Have you asked the doctors about the cramps? Mine arnt really cramps like af they are more like strings or pressure!

I have my first appointment on monday. Hoping they do a scan even though we may not see anything.

I have mine on Tuesday I'm hoping for a scan to just to see if I can see anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->