#4 when to ttc

DanteRoman

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I used this forum with all my children but stupidly changed my email so had to make a new account.

I have 3 beautiful babies 7, almost 5 and 3.

I've had baby fever for over a year now! DH has finally agreed to number 4.

Question is when do I ttc? Straight away or give him time to process that he's agreed? Do I try and plan my baby to have a birthday in a different season (I have winter babies so far) which might not work anyway, it might take 9months to conceive.

Anyone else on number 4 or more?

Hello and welcome back! I'm also WTT for my fourth and final baby. I already have 2 daughters and a son, hoping to sway blue this time and am having a hard time figuring out when would be the right time to TTC. We originally planned on trying in the spring but I tend to suffer from PCOS and only ovulate a couple times a year so I highly doubt we will catch the egg on the first month of trying.

Welcome back to WTT! :wave: :flower:
I'm on baby #3 this time and also kind of having a hard time deciding when would be best to TTC but I've narrowed it down to between September 2017 and September 2018 and from there I'm just kind of going to let my DH decide when he's ready.

You should do what feels right to you. If you don't think that he'll change his mind and that he's given you the green light for real then feel free to start trying ASAP but if you're uncertain then maybe give it a month or two to reassure you that he really is ready.

Hello and welcome back! I'm also WTT for my fourth and final baby. I already have 2 daughters and a son, hoping to sway blue this time and am having a hard time figuring out when would be the right time to TTC. We originally planned on trying in the spring but I tend to suffer from PCOS and only ovulate a couple times a year so I highly doubt we will catch the egg on the first month of trying.

Thanks!

We have two older boys and our youngest is a girl. I wanted to try and sway towards a girl. Even out the numbers a bit. I'm leaning towards trying in the spring too x

Welcome back to WTT! :wave: :flower:
I'm on baby #3 this time and also kind of having a hard time deciding when would be best to TTC but I've narrowed it down to between September 2017 and September 2018 and from there I'm just kind of going to let my DH decide when he's ready.

You should do what feels right to you. If you don't think that he'll change his mind and that he's given you the green light for real then feel free to start trying ASAP but if you're uncertain then maybe give it a month or two to reassure you that he really is ready.

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I think I'm going to have my implant out in march and NTNP for a month or two then TTC in June time. That will give DH chance to change his mind not that I think he would dare after getting my hopes up lol xx

June is a great time to TTC! I fell preg with my DD in June 2015 and March babies are wonderful. :winkwink: :cloud9: <3

Husband is onboard for number 4 too now. We're waiting Til may to ttc as if rather not have a lo too close to Xmas. We're happy for anywhere between March and October so figured if we start in May we have a good run of months to try.

Hopin for a boy also to even things out as have 2 girls and 1 boy

Hi we have been talking about baby 4 for two years now and finally got husband to agree lol we decided we will start this month are kids are 7, 6 and 4 youngest 5 this month but have I feel it's so different this time as I very irregular cycles so we probably will be trying for a while and using ovulation kits ect this time very excited though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->