4 Years TTC, Could I be Pregnant please help.

Myla

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am new to baby and bump and I dont really know all the terms to the pregnancy forms so I am going to go into detail. Me and my husband have been trying to concieve for 4 years.. Yes basically since we got married back in 2011 when I was just 18. I know its young and I should enjoy my life but I love children and the though of having one of my own excites me and my husband we already have names picked out. Trinity or Tristen :hugs:, but there has been an issue and yes I have been to the doctor and have been checked out.. I have had off periods all my life but I have kept my prayers high with the Lord and all last year I have had a period and I have been keeping track of CM and cervical position and all that jazz. But I FINALLY just gave up :cry: then this month I have completly missed my entire period that scares yet makes me happy because this year it has almost always been on time, I keep track using ovia fertility tracker on my phone. So getting into details, my cervix usually always is low and sort of soft, and my CM is well usually creamy like lotion TMI I know. But this month since I missed I checked and my cervix has stayed high and firm almost hard to check, plus it feels like there is like film over it, when I check (another TMI) its clear and stretchy like. Since my last period its been 5 weeks and 4 days, I have had two false pregnancy tests but that was during my period week that I checked. From period to period my cycle is around 25 days. So I am way late, I remember clearly on the 4 of Januaury I was having sever back pain, it was really harsh and I had to leave work. Ever since then I am suffering with Fatigue, headaches, heart burn. insomina, and some lower back pain. As far as I know there has been no sign of implantation bleeding. Could you moms out there help me out. It would be very helpful. I am open to answering questions. I am afraid of taking a pregnancy test because I cry everytime with a negative. Please help me.

Are you saying you got a + test, but it was during your period? If so, you could be pregnant for real since bleeding during early pregnancy seems common. Honestly if your late, take a test or go to your Dr. for labs. Good luck!

No, I have not recieved a positive pregnancy test in my life, I would go get a pregnancy test but I would have to wait for all this snow to clear, I can't get out. But thank you for the reply.

The sure way of knowing whether ur pregnant without a pregnancy test is if you knew your ovulation date and track your bbt and it's been high for 18 days. Otherwise, you'll need a pregnancy test and symptoms don't mean anything by themselves. You could consider using OPKs and a bbt thermometer to track your ovulation especially if you're not regular. Both of those can be bought cheap if you look in the right place. I bought my bbt thermometer at local drugstore for like 10$.

I have tried BBT, I have also yet to start my period. Though my CF just changed back to the lotion like texture... Still have mood swings but a new one is getting light headed and my heart beat picks up a whole lot more. But I know that could be anything... I just checked my Ovia Fertility Tracker and I am 3 weeks and 5 days DPO. So I surpassed the TWW. This just kills me, I want to be a mom so bad. Everyone, and I mean everyone in my family is pregnant or already have kids on of thier own, its starting to really bum me out and question myself alot. But my hopes are really high this time. I am going to wait to see if I start my period, because now my boobs are really sensitive and my nipples kill me, thats new to me (the nipples). I just hope for good news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->