4 yr old girl ideas please!

RubyLouise

Mum to 2 girls
Reaction score
Well she will be 5 a few days before christmas.

She got a leappad2 last year so i'm unsure about getting the ultra.

So far she has - barbie scooter, that really large cinderella's carraige set, rapunzal doll.

I need inspiration please!

X

Does she like art and craft?

My DD will be 3 1/2 at Christmas so her list wont apply but my niece will be 4 1/2 and she's getting a projector desk that projects and image onto paper for you to trace and a load of arty things.

What about games for her leappad, Dressing up outfits, Crafting stuff (My 5 year old loves crafting items), Kiddie make up/perfume, pillow pet, squeezy slushy cup, puzzles, DVD's, Portable dvd player for the car....

This is some things I got for my daughter who is 5 for xmas xXx

Craft things! I totally forgot about that. I will have a look on smyths toys for crafty things. Thank you xx

My DD will be 4 a few days after Christmas and she's getting dvd's, crafty stuff, jigsaws and a bike but that's for her birthday. Does she have a camera? I've bought her a kidizoom camera, heard good reviews on them.

Mine will be almost 5 too (10 days shy!).

She's getting books, doc mcstuffin interactive doll, my little pony princess cadence, easel and paint markers etc to go with it, Disney dvds, rupunzel doll, wooden bead set, lite blox set, rainbow aquadraw, a unicorn pillowpet dream lite, a kidiminiz and that's about it cos santa runs out of room in his sack lol

I have a boy who will be 4 sixteen days before Christmas so some of the things he's getting might be suitable:

Art Desk
Drums
Bike
Innotab 2
Play Doh
Buckaroo
Pop Up Pirate
Crocodile Dentist
Hungry Hippos
Space Hopper
Casdon Pick & Mix Sweet Shop
Pillow Pet
Stompeez Slippers
Jigsaws
Character Puzzle Books
Disney E-Reader Books
DVDS
Mega Bloks
Walkie Talkies - He has Toy Story ones but Argos have Disney Princess & Barbie x

Aqua beads, beads to make necklaces/bracelets
games such as snakes and ladders, hungry hippos
Paint your own- moneybox, tea seat etc
Jigsaw books, busy books
Tag reader and books- the map is brilliant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member