40.2 weeks, just lost my mucus plug!

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
Wiped after peeing and it felt really gooey. Looked down and there On the tissue it looked like just a bunch of clear semen with some brown smudges (dried blood). Reason why I know it's not semen,
1- haven't had sex today... Yet
2- there was a LOT

So after waiting and waiting and waiting, I really hope this will move something along!

Wiped after peeing and it felt really gooey. Looked down and there On the tissue it looked like just a bunch of clear semen with some brown smudges (dried blood). Reason why I know it's not semen,
1- haven't had sex today... Yet
2- there was a LOT

So after waiting and waiting and waiting, I really hope this will move something along!

Great sign! Fingers crossed things will start happening soon xx

Ah baby will be here very soon then, good luck, wishing you regular contractions, how mean lol :flower:

Good luck! I went into labour the day after I lost my plug, hoping it's just around the corner for you. Xx

How funny that we get so excited to see something so gross haha. Good luck, I hope baby is on its way!!

Exciting..... Hope things get moving soon for u

Thank you ladies! I'm really hoping this is one of those times where labor starts sameday/following day. And not just two weeks from now lol. 2 days ago dr did say I was about 1-2cm dialated so fingers crossed!

Now this sounds promising!!! Good luck, hoping you go into labor really soon! :)

Good luck! I had two shows one two days before and one a day before so hopefully your big moment is very soon X

I gave birth 24 hours after losing mine! Good luck! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->