40.3 weeks still pregnant

I know how you feel. I'm 41 and 3 today with no signs of early labour. I think I will be shocked when it finally happens!

Me too! I told my Doula last night I can't even see labor starting I can imagine everything else but not the start of labor and actually calling everyone to tell them it's time. I'm going crazy

I know how bad is it! ? I am almost 41 weeks and am reeeeaallllyy beyond 'done'!

Smh. I've given up. I told myself not to cry but boy it is hard

I know hun it's awful. Ive been doing heaps, keeping my body moving trying to bring on labor on my own as I dont want an induction- its booked for New Years Eve of all times!
I wanted as little intervention as possible but looks more and more unlikely that I'll avoid it. SIGH!!

I don't have an induction date and ob hasn't mentioned but I fear that's only because Christmas and he'll be gone next week. I want an all natural birth as well. I hope and pray he comes tonight through Christmas. I'm ready

41 weeks here, still perfectly average pregnancy length. Try not to pin your hopes on a due date, they're so inaccurate. I'd love to meet baby now, but trying not to think about it and just taking each day as it comes :)

Oh I know the due dates are just guess dates but in the back of my mind I thought maybe this was it. I'm just enjoying my 5 year old and preparing for Christmas

Once I get to 42 weeks I will be moaning with the best of them lol.

I should say if.... Not once... But hey I have a feeling lol

Aww lol I don't want to even think of going to 42. I think I'll cry endlessly because I really thought he'd be ready by now lol. We will get through this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->