40+4 and off for a sweep!

babyloulou

1 beautiful baby boy!
Reaction score
Right girls- I'm 4 days overdue and hopefully off for my sweep now! (assuming my cervix is favourable!) Wish me luck.... :thumbup:

Baby has not co-operated so far and has been back-to-back and not engaged yet at every appointment so far! Let's hope he's pulling his finger out! :lol:

Right girls- I'm 4 days overdue and hopefully off for my sweep now! (assuming my cervix is favourable!) Wish me luck.... :thumbup:

Baby has not co-operated so far and has been back-to-back and not engaged yet at every appointment so far! Let's hope he's pulling his finger out! :lol:

Good Luck! hope all is well.. can you post up how the sweep went as I have mine tomorrow and really worried :hugs:

All the best hunny, let us know how you go!

One of us 23rd Jan girls has to go soon!!!!

Good luck hope it works for u i know how frustrating it can be its like there nva going to be here lol x

Had my sweep today and whilst uncomfy doesn't feel like anything happening :0( Got another tomorrow then one Sunday then induction Tuesday if still nothing!

Damn awkward 3rd babies!!!

good luck and try and relax when they do it and after.....stands a better chance of working if your relaxed... x x

I've just got back from my sweep ladies. It wasn't bad- just slightly uncomfortable. Just like a smear really! I'm 90% effaced and 1cm dilated. Got another booked for Sunday if this doesn't do anything! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->