40 Day Cycle and Preggers??

C

CMarie

Hey ladies,

First off let me say my husband and I are not really trying, but not really not trying either. We're using the "natural" birth control method of pulling out whenever we want, so we know the risks are high.

I recently got off the pill in May and since then we haven't been using anything. My cycles are 40 days.

The first day of my last period was on August 12. Since then we did plenty of "baby dancing" haha and a few of those times my husband didn't pull out.

On September 6 to the 10th I had a brownish discharge with some light cramps so I assumed I was getting my period early for some reason. My period was suppose to come September 20th (5 days ago) and I have yet to see anything. My breasts have been pretty sore for the past 3 days, mostly my nipples have been really really tender, with shooting pains in my breasts. I've had some twinges/very light cramps in my abdomen for the past 2 days too.

I'm waiting 2 or 3 more days before I take a pregnancy test but I just want to know what you girls think first...any ideas??!?!?!

i would be testing lol. I am not sure if im a day late or not due just yet but i dont half feel sick lol and i have had some twinges in my boobs. No af cramps though which is odd for me. So i have no idea when to test and i wanna know lol. But as you know that your late i would test and see.

Symptoms sound quite promising. I would test hun, especially being 5 days late! Hope you get the result you want xx

I am in the same boat! My last period was around the first week of August, my period are around 33 to every other month. September 16th I had pink/brown spotting. I have had dizziness, neasea, fatigue, tenderness, lower backpain, etc. I have been testing with no positives yet. Let me know how it goes!

Jen

It's not over until the witch shows her ugly head - BELIEVE ME!

I just got back from the GYN for an appt to explore why I am having such a long cycle - 60 DAYS and they gave me a routine preg test.

Guess what??? BFP!!!!!!!!!!

I almost died right there in the office! I hugged the dr and started crying.

So - don't give up hope ladies!!!

Congratulations you give the rest of us hope!

I just got back from the GYN for an appt to explore why I am having such a long cycle - 60 DAYS and they gave me a routine preg test.

I meant to add - almost 3 weeks ago I had a blood test to check for pregnancy and it was negative.

I went today for bloodwork to determine how far along I am :)

CMarie well hun you sound so promising did you test today we need to know so we can all congratulate you xx

OMG that's amazing, congratultions! I am CD60 too, makes me wanna run up stairs and test - lol !

x

BFN :( Sorry for the late response...what a bummer :( But, my DH and I talked and we've decided to start actively trying so I'm super happy about that! Congratulations on your BFP Ginamurr and thank you guys sooo much!!

OMG that's amazing, congratultions! I am CD60 too, makes me wanna run up stairs and test - lol !

x

I'm on CD41, and you have also given me some hope!! x

BFN :( Sorry for the late response...what a bummer :( But, my DH and I talked and we've decided to start actively trying so I'm super happy about that! Congratulations on your BFP Ginamurr and thank you guys sooo much!!

The show isn't over till the :witch: shows up hun x

:witch: reared her ugly face yesterday *sigh*

Better luck next time :) GL for you ladies that are testing!!

Well, that's me out! Went to see the doctor yesterday, and she was a complete b!tch about it all, then this morning on the way to work the :witch: decided to join me on my commute! Still, I am actually relieved to not be in limbo any more and know that everything's working. From here I can just pick myself up, dust myself off and start again. Not going to go so mad on the testing next time though. Thanks for all your support though ladies!

when i got my BFP with my son it was CD42. from the three cycles i recorded on FF, the others were 81 & 52 days long. mad cycles or no, you can still get a BFP.

eta - sorry the witch got you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->