40 days late!!

Flower8

Reaction score
Ok so come off contraception in September 2012 ish.. Started off with 28 day cycles that slowly got a bit longer then average out at 35 days which was normal before I went on contraception. My last period was 20th January.. Which actually came 10 days early So it's been a good few months now, had negative pregnancy test, don't know what to do next.. How long do i wait around for it to show/or go to doctors? Anyone been in the same situation? X

I'm in a similar situation now only 22 days late. I'm thinking about going to the docs soon just to put my mind at ease. If you go to the docs and have a blood test at least you'll have a definitive answer I guess :)

Yeah wS thinking of doing the same even though the home test was negative, now I'm just worried for other reasons why af hasn't arrived, I was actually quite surprised with how disappointed I was when it said negative, do you think even after 9 months of regular cycles it could still be the depo and cerazette?

I'm not sure...I think with the pill it's not necessarily that it's still in your Yates but that your body can take a while to sort its own hormones and rhythm out...not 100% sure. Don't really know anything about the depot I'm afraid but sounds like we should both visit the docs!

Hmm.. Well hope yours shows up soon, or get a good result. What about if I did go and bloods were negative then what.. Do they run tests or give you somethig to kick start it? Anybody know? X

I think they can give you something to cause a period but they would probably want to explore all possibilities first. The doc will probably do some blood tests. I hope your cycles get back on track soon, or you find out your pg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->