42 YRS OLD-Trying for #3

blessedmom

Reaction score
I am new to this site, but I was overjoyed to see that there are hopeful mommies like me out there. DH and I have been married for 21 years, and we tried for 17 years to have a baby before we were blessed with our DS in 2008 :happydance:. Then the good Lord blessed us with another DS in 2009 :happydance:.

DH and I have been trying for 3 cycles now for our third and last child. I am 10dpo, but not too hopeful because I have no symptoms. I know that the Lord is gracious and merciful, so even if this ends in disappointment, I will be content.

So, keep your chin up and don't give in or give up :thumbup:.

T.

I am new to this site, but I was overjoyed to see that there are hopeful mommies like me out there. DH and I have been married for 21 years, and we tried for 17 years to have a baby before we were blessed with our DS in 2008 :happydance:. Then the good Lord blessed us with another DS in 2009 :happydance:.

DH and I have been trying for 3 cycles now for our third and last child. I am 10dpo, but not too hopeful because I have no symptoms. I know that the Lord is gracious and merciful, so even if this ends in disappointment, I will be content.

T.

Hello :hi:

Good luck with this cycle and hoping you are blessed with another baby :dust:

T.

Good luck! Sending you :hugs: & lots of :dust:

Good luck.

Also, don't let anyone scare you with the horror stories of raising 3 kids. Honestly, I think that 2 is easier than 3.

I'm still not sure how that math adds up though, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->