--

I didn't get pg without a cycle in between but I don't think you are at any significantly increased risk.

I think you would be paranoid either way after a previous loss - it's only natural and so hard to let yourself believe :hugs:

hx

I had a loss at the end of May. Had a D&C. I didn't have a period before I got pregnant at the end of July. So far things are going alright. I've had some bleeding but its related to a Subchorionic Hematoma, which I'm fearing could have been prevented by just waiting a cycle.

I had a mc in July and after 5 and a bit weeks when I had not had a period I took a test and was positive( well i took 10 in the end lol as did not believe it ;p) I am around 10 weeks not sure on dates yet as fell straight after mc but got my scan on the 6th Oct and cant wait to see baby :)

it has been the last couple of weeks where i have relaxed more and not thought something bad will happen again.

Good luck and I am sure all will be fine this time x
Gem x

I just wanted to say that what your feeling is totally normal and i think anyone who's had a loss thinks the same. I'm totally paranoid all the time and i've made it to 17 weeks so far. Thinking of you hun xx

Hey hun. Congratulations on your pregnancy! :hugs: I got pregnant 4 weeks after my MMC and now I'm nearly 37 weeks gone. I will be honest it hasn't been an easy journey, but it does get easier trust me :) Will you be getting an early scan? I had one done at around 7 weeks and it made me relax a bit better.

Take care of yourself! x x

I had a mmc discovered at 7 weeks, was my fourth mc and ended in a D&C. No af after that just a positive pee stick, now 21 weeks and hanging in there!:hugs:

I had a MC at 8 weeks baby had died at 6 I noticed spotting and just had a feeling something was not right as my MS had vanished over the two weeks.

I got pregnant straight away I was so nervous it would happen again and at around 8 weeks I had more spotting again, I nearly lost my reason although I still had all my pregnancy symptoms. I went back in and they scanned me straight away and all was fine a very healthy baby
he is 7 now and was my biggest baby :flower:

You will be nervous I still am now even, but drink plenty of water and get plenty of rest and I hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months:flower:

i had a miscarriage last Nov-didnt have any AF and fell pregnant agin but unfortuently miscarried again

i had a chemical in august-no AF and pregnant again :)

Sorry to hear that bittersweet, hope this one's sticky! :hugs:

Alex was a baby straight after mc, no AF. :) xxx

Congratulations new mummy !

Yeah completely understand where you are coming from - hopefully you might relax a bit once you go past your milestone date :o) . Also, posting questions and this BnB website will probably make you less worried as there are loads of woman on here that have experienced the same issues.

For me I think I am turning slightly nuttie ! 4 MC previously and this is number 5 - I know now I wont relax until I have a baby in my arms!

Fingers crossed for you honey that this is the one xxx

pregnant again after 2 cycles... hoping my baby sticks as i've lost 3 this is my 4th pregnancy good luck to all of you.... :hug:

I got preggers after my mc in march. We are 28 weeks and he is strong as an ox :) good luck!

wow i know this is an old thread but nice to see all ur tickers of healthy pregnancies :)

I agree babyhopes, I wasn't even thinking about trying again so soon, but I'm missing my belly sooo very much, its hope to know healthy babies are being made straight after loss's.

Really happy to see this thread pulled up and all of the progressing tickers!

After an MC in December at 6+4 before having a doctor's appointment. I conceived 3 weeks later without AF in between. We've now seen & heard this bean's super strong heartbeat twice and s/he is growing! I still worry every day about another loss but I know my chances are good.

So sorry to all you girls that have experienced a recent loss. Your rainbow babies are waiting for you :hugs:

oh im super encouraged to see this thread pulled up and seeing all the healthy babies either growing or already borned! :) i had a mc a week ago and was wondering if this will ever happen to me. i have very irregular cycles before the mc and am wondering if i should just go ahead to dtd every 2-3 days to ttc.

did u girls dtd every 2-3 days after mc? congrats on ur pregnancies!!!! :) super happy for u. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->