--

quite honestly, we werent even trying. I still tracked my ovulation but we dtd 3 days before I ov'd and not again until 3 days after. Here we are with our super snuggly chubby boy :) it will happen for you :)

i feel preg again straight after my son was stillborn at 36+2 weeks with no AF in between and my rainbow is now a healthy almost 6 months old :cloud9:

xxx

hey ladies, were ur periods regular before the mc? mine wasnt.. and it was v irregular and i had a d&C. did u have a d&c?

my doc said today that it is highly not probable that i can get pregnant before the 1st af. v devastated. :(

Big hug vonz!:hugs: I had 4 mcs in 8 months, 5 pregnancies, obviously the last one stuck!:thumbup: My last mc resulted in a D&C vonz and I fell pregnant with this LO with no AF inbetween.

Big hug vonz!:hugs: I had 4 mcs in 8 months, 5 pregnancies, obviously the last one stuck!:thumbup: My last mc resulted in a D&C vonz and I fell pregnant with this LO with no AF inbetween.

hi wannab, its really encouraging to know! my doc says coz my period is v irregular, it may even take 6-8 weeks for my 1st af to come. :( so im super discouraged to think tt we wont get pregnant this time.

digi was neg :hissy: oh well im only 11dpo...still sucks tho lol

and frer now dried.......

https://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6489/bfpc.jpg

no af between

digi was neg :hissy: oh well im only 11dpo...still sucks tho lol

and frer now dried.......

https://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6489/bfpc.jpg

no af between

i see two lines!!! :D:D:D have u gotten ur first af after ur recent mc to get these two lines? amazing testimony!!

my periods r irregular and im not optimistic it'll be like this for me :\

Anyone here had a d&c from the previous mc before u got pregnant? :) just wana check the chances... :\ thanks!

I didn't on the m/c I fell pregnant straight after, I had a d&c for retained placenta after losing Isabella and it took 3 months to fall.

I know plenty of people who have fallen on that cycle though.

I'm so happy to see this thread, I really want to start trying as soon as the bleeding stops, ideally dtd every 2/3days
I know the doctors might not recommend it but I really think it's what I need.

Just had my hcg checked as it was over 500 on Friday, find out in an hour what it is today

I just want a sticky bean!!!

i fell pregnant straight after a chemical pregnancy, can't tell you the outcome as i am only 5 weeks right now and no scans scheduled til beginning of april, but hcg numbers are looking good at this point and i have hope!!!

Ooh this thread is SO positive!!!!

Im TTC after baby was born on 7th feb at 17 weeks. Bled for 4 weeks, last 2 weeks have been back to normal, and DTD and hoping to fall without AF. (fingers crossed). Is great to see this thread :) Xxx

I'm so happy to see this thread, I really want to start trying as soon as the bleeding stops, ideally dtd every 2/3days
I know the doctors might not recommend it but I really think it's what I need.

Just had my hcg checked as it was over 500 on Friday, find out in an hour what it is today

I just want a sticky bean!!!

We want to start trying again once the bleeding stops... not sure when AF will come.. I have the ClearBlue Easy Fertility Monitor, but, it is useless unless you get your period.. So I just ordered OPK sticks today and will start testing once bleeding stops... Thanks for bringing up this thread. I am trying to stay positive.
I had my HCG checked yesterday and I am at 63.1 and I have to go back in on Monday to get it checked again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->