43 and single newbie

ellyn

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just joined and happy to have found some women in similar positions. I've been reading through some threads and feel more hopeful.

I just had my first consult about 2 wks ago, started Folic Acid and acunpuncture, and some bloodwork. Waiting for AF to start so I can get the initial u/s done. Waiting very anxiously and wouldn't you know AF is late this month!

Anyhoo, glad to have found this place!

Ellyn, Welcome ! yes there is a lot of hope here and many inspriational stories. Good luck and I hope you get your BFP !

ellyn- the first month i intended on trying i missed ovulation and had to wait that whole month.. and yup my period was a week late too.also single, ill be 39 on march 3. im on iui cycle number two.. testing in the am.

ellyn- the first month i intended on trying i missed ovulation and had to wait that whole month.. and yup my period was a week late too.also single, ill be 39 on march 3. im on iui cycle number two.. testing in the am.

This is what I'm afraid of! I have no time to waste. My RE will only treat me until I'm 44, which is in Sept. After that, donor eggs only, which is NOT something I'm at all wanting to do.

How did you know you missed ov? Did you do a OPk? I have no idea if I missed ov or not, haven't been keeping track. I'm so brand new to this and am just starting.

It's so frustrating not to be able to get going bc of dang AF. I'm trying not to stress about it, but I have ridiculous fears that I'm never going to get AF again!

so ive only ever gotten a positive on an opk once in november. since then nothing,. in december i went in for an us and the follicle had already popped. ive done opks from day 9-14 (and 9-16 in dec when i found out id missed it). twice a day from day 12 or so. and nothing. i use the smily ones. ive used an hcg trigger jan and feb. got a bfn today on day 14 but my period is usually day 13 or so... with a 30 day cycle. so who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->