October Pumpkins *testing thread*

The doctor is very happy with how she’s doing and dd took her first steps yesterday from daddy’s arms to mine!! Not even 24 hour out of the icu and she did that. Today she said “up”! We are all very happy of course.
Blood was taken and i keep checking but no results. Idk if i’ll get results over the weekend or if now I’ll have to wait for Monday.

@NightFlower your tests are so exciting!
Glad her appointment went well. Okay well I'll be waiting here with you. How are feeling still having pregnancy symptoms?

Glad her appointment went well. Okay well I'll be waiting here with you. How are feeling still having pregnancy symptoms?
Thanks for the support! I feel like an idiot because of the tests being all over the place. Some of them were so pink so quickly, plus i’ve used different brands. Coupled with symptoms, idk how my tests arent getting darker.
I still have symptoms and am hopeful but last week’s blood makes me doubt it. Even my husband has noticed a few pregnancy symptoms that I didnt even recognize.

Oh man, I feel so behind, haha. Haven't been active much because we just started dtd now. I love love love seeing all the tests!

@HalfricanMa I have all my fingers crossed that you reveice your blood results soon and have some clarity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->