43 ttc need advice

sailor03

Reaction score
Remarried much happier in my life. and we both really want a baby, my oldest 24 younest 21. I guess hopeful

Hi Sailor :hi:

Good luck with ttc. You'll find loads of interesting advice on this site - I've been lurking on here without posting and have learned a lot :)

:dust: (babydust) to you...

It's never too late for new beginnings ;) Life is short as it is, live it to the fullest, and if that is what you both dream of, another baby... then go for it! I was too young when I had my son. I was depressed, lost in life, and it affected me. I was nearly too young for my daughter eight years later even, because I still wasnt happy in my life. Now however.. is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT :) My son is now 15, daughter is 8. I am happier now with my life than I ever have been. I'm older, more patient, and I know what I want to do in life. My kids are my motivation, and I think only now am I TRULY ready to have another, and TRULY enjoy it. Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust! :dust:

welcome!! Ask away, there is lots of great advice here :flower:

Hi!
I'm 41 and in the same boat! We have only been ttc for 3 cycles. My girls from my previous marriage will be 14, 17 and 21 if we conceive.
This site is awesome! I don't post a ton, mostly because I use my phone. :)
Best of luck and much babydust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"