44 and pregnant with 3rd

Jules Kimber

Reaction score
Hi all

I was hoping to buddy up with anyone in a similar position. I have an 8yr old and 3yr old (both boys) and am currently almost 6 weeks gone. Am under the care of our local EPU as I have a recurrent miscarriage history (5 so far) however am a little more optimistic this time as my hcg counts have been very good on this one (fingers crossed!! :) I am due a scan this Thursday to see if we can detect a heartbeat. Love to hear from you!

:hi: welcome & congrats......I hope you get to see a HB @ your scan...This will be my 3rd baby too I have a boy Reece aged 10 in June & a girl Abigail who will be 5 in Feb!

Hello there. I am nearly 41 and expecting baby number 4. This is in fact pregnancy number13, have had 9 miscarriages, so know how worrying those first 12 weeks are! Keep positive and hope all goes well with the scan. :hi:

hello hun xxxxxxx Welcome to BnB!! Im expecting my 4th xxxxxxxxx Congrats xxxxxxxxx

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

Congrats on Bump #3! Good Luck with your Scan ;)

hi im about 5 weeks 4 days pregnant have twin girls who are 15 next month & a son who is 10. i've had some spotting with this one, my hcg levels have increased but i have to wait until friday 18th jan to see if we can see a heartbeat! good luck with your scan keep us posted xx

Welcoe to BnB! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->