48 and pregnant!!

Awesome news! We are supportive and will be here to hold hand and help you through this! Congrats! :winkwink::hugs: Oh please make sure they check you progesterone levels as some older Moms need extra help in this area to carry a baby! :thumbup:

Thank you so much, :hugs: I'm gonna need all the support I can get! I'm taking 20mg duphaston orally per day, do you think that's ok?

Congratulations!! So happy to hear that little one is holding tight and growing strong.

Awesome news! We are supportive and will be here to hold hand and help you through this! Congrats! :winkwink::hugs: Oh please make sure they check you progesterone levels as some older Moms need extra help in this area to carry a baby! :thumbup:

Thank you so much, :hugs: I'm gonna need all the support I can get! I'm taking 20mg duphaston orally per day, do you think that's ok?

I don't know what level. As your Dr would know ! I was on 100 mg with one of my pregnancies! Dr can determine right amount! :winkwink:

How wonderful! Congratulations. I will be 41 when this one is born and am thinking that I am not done!

Congratulations, amazing to read. Stay positive, wishing you and babe a healthy 9 months.
So exciting, enjoy your pregnancy...

How is it going Bellascar?
When the next Appointment?

Hi ladies,

sorry I haven't posted in a while but its been a terrible few weeks. We bought a puppy, he had a cough so took him to the vet, put on anti biotic but sadly he was dead two weeks after we got him. It has been awful.

The day before he died I had a scan and there was no heartbeat. Had another scan the following day at what should have been 7 weeks and no heartbeat and the baby only measured 6 weeks 5 days, left the hospital after finding out the baby had died and went to the vet to visit my sick little puppy who was in critical condition for the last 4 days, only to find him dead in the oxygen chamber when he spent the last 4 days of his precious little life. He died from bacterial pneumonia.

I had a D & C the following day (15th April).

We were absolutely devastated, its been rough, but things are getting better.

I am sad about the baby but also kind of relieved as having a baby at the age of 49 would have been a challenge. I wanted it for my husband, but not really for myself. So nature has done her thing and here we are.

Needless to say, we will be using contraception from now on!
If you want to get pregnant at age 48 there is hope, and if you don't, be careful!!

I would like to say thank you for all the support and I wish you all the very best!!

XXX
A photo of me with a baby in my belly and a baby in my arms. Now they are both gone.

Ugh, that is so terrible. And I am so sorry for you. I hope you find peace and comfort soon.

So sorry about both your losses! Lovely picture though of you!

I was following your story and I'm so sorry to hear of both your losses. Best wishes in the future and it's a beautiful pic.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I was also following your story..I am so deeply sorry for your losses..:hugs::hugs::hugs: I wish you much love & peace xoxxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->