4am... wide awake. :-(

sarahdilan

Reaction score
Little moan ... Sorry.

Got a really bad cough and it hurts my bump. Its worse when I lay down so here I am. Oh working double shifts at moment and dont wanna disturb his sleep ... Enough of that to come. Got my daughter having a sleepover in living room ... Regretting that now. So sat alone in the kitchen with aches all over just wishing I could be snug in bed.

Rant over

I'm sorry, hun! I have been ill and got a terrible cough too. It wakes me up every night and I am so sick of it. Hopefully you get back to sleep real soon.

I'm really looking forward to it. Been sleeping quite well lately too.

Cant decide if to get in my daughters bed or do something useful with the next 4 hours... The cellar could do with sorting out lol

I usually just force myself back to sleep but stayed up to get the house picked the other night. Then I spent the whole day so tired and useless. So I vote for climbing into your little girl's bed.

Been awake since 4.15am. Stayed in bed until 5 then thought enough is enough! Just had some toast and planning on going back to bed around 6 and trying for a few more hours. Pregnancy insomnia is RUBBISH! I just want to sleep!

I opted for sleep. Got 3 hours before the coughing started again. I'll try again later. The coughing is so painful

The 4 am club I'm with you not due to cough but having to use the toilet then little one wakes up and does the jig lol. Sorry to hear you've got a cough have you tried hot water and lemon if anything it's a soothing drink :)

I have woken up the last 3 mornings between 4 and 4:30 wide awake. So frustrating!

i have a chest infection so know where ur coming from regards coughing. it's so sore now i'm trying not to cough and that just makes it worse! have had very little sleep all week and disturbing everyone else's sleep too. hope these antibiotics start working soon! xo

Agree with the honey and lemon - really good for soothing a cough. Also, Olbas Oil on a tissue stuffed into your pillow. Really opens up your airways and helps you to breathe better. Hope you feel better soon x

Will do honey and lemon today. My stomach and back is killing me. Been a few years since being ill made me this ill. Carrying the extra weight isn't helping. Poor little boy is being tossed all over.
Plus trying hardest not to disturb whole house. Sooo bloody tired. Doctors monday I think.

Defo if still feeling rough. When I had a cold recently I took paracetamol every six hours - it really helped to make me feel human again when there is so little you can take. Make sure you're topped up with fluids too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->