4d scan at 28w1d!

N

NicolaWynne

I posted it in the third trimester but i thought i would share the link with you lovely ladies because i know alot of you will be having 4d scans soon :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...721-been-my-4d-scan-bought-pram-so-happy.html

xx

Love the pram :thumbup:

And your baby girl is adorable
:flow: xx

Aw, thank you for sharing :D She's just beautiful! I go for my 2nd 3D/4D when I'm 27wks and I can't wait to get a better look at my girl's face, she was VERY shy last time :) xx

My lil girl was asleep most of the time with her hand over her face! Still adorable though :) x x

Aww, beautiful.

Thanks for sharing, I got mine next week. They actually look like little babys now :D x

Ah, I'm glad you came back to share! 3D scan pics are amazing, normally I think they look quite scary but your little lady looks very cute! Also love the pram, colours are lovely! Sorry you had a bleeding scare, glad all is well :) x

Ah, I'm glad you came back to share! 3D scan pics are amazing, normally I think they look quite scary but your little lady looks very cute! Also love the pram, colours are lovely! Sorry you had a bleeding scare, glad all is well :) x

Aw thanks :) :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->