4dpo egg white cm

lornapj83

Love my babies
Reaction score
Hi just thought I’d ask in here, I’m 4dpo and I’ve just (tmi) been to the toilet and had egg white cm so I thought oh I miscalculated ovulation but I took a test and it’s completely negative I had my surge last week so just wondering anyone else experiencing this or had this? Thank you ladies for reading this far

Let's hope it is a good sign! I had exactly the same thing!
but on 3DPO.

Fingers crossed for you!

I sometimes get ewcm during the 2ww its completely normal and nothing to worry about.
Good luck

I had some right around the same time before I found out I was pregnant with this little one. Good luck I hope it's the same for you!

Thank you I am now 6dpo and it’s turned creamy white so fingers crossed it’s a good sign, good luck everyone else waiting out this 2ww it seems too drag on xx

How did that month go to you ? Ive got the same and weird pain on my hip I thought i had ov already

I had the same this month, really threw me! 5dpo now and zero cm

How is the month going? Have you had anything else ?
So I’m still having basically no cm and every few days globs of thick white (maybe even the tiniest touch of yellow) cm. I’ve tested a few times and I think there is the FAINTEST shadow of a line, waiting to test again, I’ve already tested twice today lol. So the cm seems to have been a good sign! How are you going?

So I’m still having basically no cm and every few days globs of thick white (maybe even the tiniest touch of yellow) cm. I’ve tested a few times and I think there is the FAINTEST shadow of a line, waiting to test again, I’ve already tested twice today lol. So the cm seems to have been a good sign! How are you going?
Oh good luck! FX for you.

I am not sure why I am feeling like this month maybe paying more attention. For the last two days I have had cramping on both sides of pelvic. Back pain that goes to my upper back too. I think it might be AF gearing up though.

My cm was pretty scant but when rooting around lol was white and sticky.
Hope that helps

Think I’m having my first chemical pregnancy. The line didn’t darken and my pregnancy symptoms (smell, bbs etc) have gone. I’m going to not test too early next month, or at least try not to!
Keep me updated iak! Have my fingers crossed for you! x
Thanks for all the support suggerhoney, I’m so happy you’ve got your sticky bean! You had chemicals last year? They’re rough aren’t they! I’m not 38 so not the spring chicken I was when I was TTC the first two times x

Think I’m having my first chemical pregnancy. The line didn’t darken and my pregnancy symptoms (smell, bbs etc) have gone. I’m going to not test too early next month, or at least try not to!
Keep me updated iak! Have my fingers crossed for you! x
Thanks for all the support suggerhoney, I’m so happy you’ve got your sticky bean! You had chemicals last year? They’re rough aren’t they! I’m not 38 so not the spring chicken I was when I was TTC the first two times x
11dpo and BFN. Looking forward to trying again. Struggling to understand what we done wrong we done dtd 3 times that week. Doesnt help that we got pregnant on the first month with ds. Sending lots of dust to you too :)

11dpo and BFN. Looking forward to trying again. Struggling to understand what we done wrong we done dtd 3 times that week. Doesnt help that we got pregnant on the first month with ds. Sending lots of dust to you too :)

Is this your first month TTC for number 2? It’s really a lottery isn’t it, with my first we tried for 6 months and then the second one shot! Do you think dpo 11 bfn means you’re out? You’re not out till af shows!

Is this your first month TTC for number 2? It’s really a lottery isn’t it, with my first we tried for 6 months and then the second one shot! Do you think dpo 11 bfn means you’re out? You’re not out till af shows!

haha yes it is! I dont know why I expected it to happen first time around. Im going to buy vitamins for both of us. I just dont know how many times we should being dtd. I remember first time we have lots of sex if i remember. This cycle we only had sex on fertile days

I think the key is only doing it when you’re in the mood, and on o day and the day before if you can! I’m getting weird bbs pains I don’t normally get before af, I have a small glimmer of hope I’m still in with a chance. This is also first month ttc and we only bd once so it would be a small miracle of anything came of it 8-[

I think the key is only doing it when you’re in the mood, and on o day and the day before if you can! I’m getting weird bbs pains I don’t normally get before af, I have a small glimmer of hope I’m still in with a chance. This is also first month ttc and we only bd once so it would be a small miracle of anything came of it 8-[

Yes going to try and move on from this one. Doesn't help got such a back ache but think that might be from not exercising as much as I used to. Lockdown life! Have you tested ? How many dpo are you ?

It feels good when you can move on from a cycle and start a fresh one. I’m not exactly sure how many dpo I am but af is due in a day or two so dpo 11/12 most likely. I’m too nervous to test again after all my vv faint lines that came and went. I read that antihistamines can alter test results and I’ve just started taking them at night so maybe that’s the issue? I am so over trying to look for lines so I’ll wait till tomorrow and if no af maybe I’ll test. Just don’t want to be disappointed again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->