4DPO surely its too early for symptoms?

Aussiemum81

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Im 4dpo today and woke up feeling a little queezy and had a quick shooting pain in my right breast that i had to itch it. A little dizzy spells too..My god, i think im Nuts!! I am really trying not to symptom spot but hard not to....

Has anyone experienced shooting pains in their breast around 4dpo? Maybe im just coming down with something as my eldest son woke up with a tummy ache this morning and im feeling a little queezy..couldn't even eat breakfast this morning. Hope all my kids dont get whatever is going around..

shooting pains are a good sign....good luck sending lots of :dust:

I read that after we ovulate the progesterone still stays in our body for a few days and that's what causes the symptoms. But, to be honest, and even though that's probably true, I still think it's possible to feel symptoms early. I believe that our bodies give off something when it knows there's gonna be HCG present. I know that may not make ANY sense but in my head it does. With my son I felt symptoms very early on. It was like I went from my ovulation symptoms straight into pregnancy symptoms. There was no break in between. This time I'm 2dpo and I'm getting symptoms myself but I don't know. They're in my 2ww Thread Symptom. I really don't think it's too soon for symptoms. I know implantation supposedly occurs between 6 to 12dpo but who's to say that's for certain? there's been women who've gotten BFPs as early as 7dpo and they were so sure of their ovulation date. You know what that means? they had to have implanted as early as 4-5dpo cuz it takes 2-3 days for the HCG to build up in the urine. So, in my eyes and in my own experience, I don't think 4dpo is too soon for symptoms. I think if you're really in tuned with your body then you're gonna feel something earlier than the next person. Plus, I've been pregnant in total 4x so my body may just know.

I don't think it's too early at all... I know it may sound weird but I honestly could tell the day after.. My body just didnt feel it's normal self... So fx crossed for u it all sounds promising to me and plus u know ur own body xxxx

I don't think it's too early at all... I know it may sound weird but I honestly could tell the day after.. My body just didnt feel it's normal self... So fx crossed for u it all sounds promising to me and plus u know ur own body xxxx

Sounds like me. I just seem to always "know" very early on. I'm 4dpo and I'm already feeling different.

Sounds like me. I just seem to always "know" very early on. I'm 4dpo and I'm already feeling different.

Major fingers crossed for u... My boobs where the first biggest sign they went huuuuuge lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->