4th back to back mc

cathgibbs

TTC#1 after 5 losses
Reaction score
Hi all I have just been told I have had a missed mc. Have had 3 mc previously and an ectopic. All other mc were natural at 6 weeks.. this time we found out at 9 weeks... due to go into hospital Friday to take the tablet to start things off... how long does it take etc and is it painful? Thanks x

I don't know what the experience of taking the tablet is like. I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry for what you're going through.

Thank you hun. Really appreciate it. Unfortunately... we are used to it now �� xxx

Im so sorry. I was further along when I had the tablets but I delivered the same day. Much love x

Thank you hun and sorry to hear :( I'm hoping it's going to be quick and simple. My in laws have booked for us to go away Friday evening to Sunday so quicker the better :( x

Do they want you to stay in until it happens? X

Unfortunately... yes... going in at 10am Friday... was told they normally let you go after 6 hours if everything has passed. Was it still painful after you had passed everything? Xxx

Not really psinful but I felt very weak and drained for a good while afterwards. I hope physically it goes as smoothly as possible for you, I know the emotional recovery will take much longer :( x

Really sorry for your loss. I had 3 back to back MMCs and now both OH and I are having tests, the Dr said anything more than 2 has to have a reason. Everything is fixable apart from karyotype issues with you/ OH and sperm DNA fragmentation (ICSI is often the only solution).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->