4th C-section and scared

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
I am currently 11 weeks Pregnant and I am so afraid. I have had 3 C-sections already and this will be my fourth and the Dr's are telling me that I can hemorrhage. I am so scared that I haven't been able to enjoy my pregnancy at all...

My 1st daughter was born when I was 15 she was premature and born at 25 weeks. I was in full labour and they cut me across and when they were inside discovered that she was to small to come out that way so they cut me up and down. She passed away after 52 days if life.

I had my second at 16 and she was born at 26 weeks. and again they cut me across on the outside and up and down on the inside. I hemmorhaged with her but they saved me.. She is now 10..

The last one I had when I was 21 He was born at 35 weeks. The c-section took longer than the rest but he was healthy and I was ok as well.... Again he was across outside and up and down inside...

This time they are telling me that I can hemmorhage again and it has me so stressed.. Has anyone gone through this or anything even close? I really need advise...

I'm very sorry for your loss, and for the difficult ordeals you've had to go through. Did your doctor mention any protective or preventative measures you can take to minimize the risk with this pregnancy/birth?

I'm sorry that I don't have much advice to give, but I wish you the best of luck!

I'm very sorry for your loss, and for the difficult ordeals you've had to go through. Did your doctor mention any protective or preventative measures you can take to minimize the risk with this pregnancy/birth?

I'm sorry that I don't have much advice to give, but I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you..
And the only good thing about the whole situation is that they are prepared for the worse.. So the team of ppl that will be in the operating room will all know the risk involved.. So for that I can't be anything hut grateful..

I don't have much advice as I have had 2 c sections. I'm sorry for your loss and will pray all goes well this time for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->