4th day peak surge

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Hey. I got a solid smile Saturday at 6pm and positive Sunday morning fmu. By smu it was darker than the control. Yesterday it was crazy dark. Today it is lighter but still dark. Usually my lh dissipates immediately after O. My breasts haven't gotten big like they usually do with o. Very little cramping. I told my gyn this is day four but Google is freaking me out. She doesn't think I have PCOS. Today is cd 20. My O has been sporadic all year (11-25). No temp shift really. 97.7ish since Saturday and 97.9 today (still a typical pre O temp). The pic on my legs was yesterday afternoon and the one on the paper was today. I did take a first response opk that was clearly negative with fmu yesterday though.

Has anybody else had a 4 day surge?

Attachments

• IMG_6998.jpg
    IMG_6998.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6996.jpg
    IMG_6996.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 6
These are all the sticks that had solid smiles. The fr opk was yesterday fmu

Attachments

• IMG_7002.jpg
    IMG_7002.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7007.jpg
    IMG_7007.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7009.JPG
    IMG_7009.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 5
I had a 3 day one about two years ago. I ended up being pregnant with twins. My guess was I ovulated on both sides because my early scan correlated with the time frame.

Interesting. Ty for the input! I read a few stories of long, strong surges meaning two eggs. My last preg was vanishing twin and I definitely ovulated from both sides, but my surge was normal. But I lost them so maybe two bad eggs? Idk. The fr is dark positive just now. SO and I are in a weird place (looong dramatic story) so we only DTD Friday morning and yesterday (pullout though). So my two eggies are going to waste if that's the case.

Attachments

• IMG_7010.jpg
    IMG_7010.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
In case anybody stumbled on this, my reader is now low and the sticks are ever so slightly not positive. My temp rise another .4 and FF thinks I Oed cd 19. So day 3 of the positives/darkest opk day

I really hope those spermies catch one of the eggs!!!!

Just curious if this was the cycle you got your bfp!

No :(. I had 0-2.5 and O day timing. O was CD 19. My lp was 13 days instead of 12, but I'm not thinking cp because my period was light and painless. But it did last 7 days (super odd for me). I did get my bfp the next cycle with the first textbook cycle in a while.

Attachments

• IMG_9056.jpg
    IMG_9056.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 6
Thats weird because it automatically gives you 2 peaks in a row. So its weird it would have given 2 more!

Thats weird because it automatically gives you 2 peaks in a row. So its weird it would have given 2 more!

I have been ttc for over a year so I have 6+ holders lol by the time I cycle through them all (fmu afternoon and evening for two days) the first one resets. Both hilarious and sad lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->