5 1/2 weeks..round ligament pain..really?

robyn1990

Reaction score
Currently 5+4, everytime I stretch, get up or sneeze there are sharp pains in my sides that sometimes make me stop for a second.
I just thought it was too early for round ligament pain but that's definetly what it feels like!
Second baby and definetly not ectopic as had an early scan on Thursday

Xxx

Hay I get the same when I sneeze, there's another thread just above this one about the same thing with people saying it's normal xx

I had them then as well- had convinced myself it was ectopic... 20ish weeks later, still do! (worse now, unfortunately!)

I started with them around the same time. Mostly when I stretch, sit funny or get up to fast. Sometimes it takes a few seconds for the pain to subside. This is my 3rd, and I don't remember it this bad with my 2nd. Though I am 7 years older now, lol.

Thanks ladies. I remember it slightly with my first but only if I sneezed! Not just got up lol. I never got anythin with my mc thou so ive been takin it as a good sign x

I had horrible round ligament pain starting the day after I got my BFP!

Still have it occasionally now that everything is stretching out!

I had this happen a lot at the end with my first pregnancy. It was so excruciating I thought I was in labor! I've had it happen this time around with rolling around in bed at night and it def wakes me up. If the pain lingers for a long time, hot showers or hot rice packs can help soothe the pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->