May ♡ testing thread

@Pink.Rose I added you. Hope we both get a sticky bfp.

Afm: been wicked bloated and gassy all night. Really hope it's not af coming early again. Uggh I'm so over that.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

Hey ladies,
I'm starting a May testing thread. Let me know your date and I'll add you. Hoping May will bring us ladies some luck who are still ttc.

AFM: My cycles have been out of whack since after I had covid on March 3rd. Seems like I'm a broken record since I had it. Keep saying the same thing every cycle..Sorry..also I haven't gotten to test much. Seems like everytime I did test was only once then af would show up right after a week early. So let's pray I'll end up pregnant soon. (You to ladies) and That my cycles are finally back to normal.

Good luck and baby dust
:dust:

@NightFlower - May 9th
@Pink.Rose - May 22nd
Please put me down for May 9th. That's when AF is supposed to show but I don't have any of my usual smyptoms.

Good morning everybody,
if my cycles are still not on track then I should get AF tomorrow. Hoping it will be back on track and will be longer. Still feeling bloated today. I'll start testing tomorrow morning. Fx for a bfp!

Well I tested for the heck of it bfn :neutral: thought maybe I could see a vvfl think it's just my eyes wanting to see it.

20240508_102922.jpg

I see what you mean nightflower, hope it's something and gets darker

I see that! @NightFlower Hope it darkens for you!

I am really hesitant to test myself. I have never had as much hope as this month that I could be pregnant and I am not ready to potentially spoil it for myself, if you know what I mean. So, I am dragging my feet about it and potentially just waiting out AF (supposed to show today).

It dried with a faint line
I see that! @NightFlower Hope it darkens for you!

I am really hesitant to test myself. I have never had as much hope as this month that I could be pregnant and I am not ready to potentially spoil it for myself, if you know what I mean. So, I am dragging my feet about it and potentially just waiting out AF (supposed to show today).
I hope af doesn't show for you.

afm: I'll test again in a little bit. But feels like af will be here. Keep y'all posted

Last edited:
Oh no, sorry nightflower , is there still for it to change do you think?

I have to giggle. I have mentioned to my kids a while back that I'd like to have one or 2 more, and they all would like another sibling, but they don't know we have been trying to make it happen and we haven't talked about another sibling in a while. Well my youngest just came into my room to cuddle while watching TV when all of a sudden he just randomly says "Can you just buy another baby on Amazon?" :rofl:

Apparently, "all I have to do is be pregnant, then buy a baby on Amazon and it will be here in 5 days" haha, aah the things kids say. Guess I better do some shopping :pink: haha

Haha oh if only it was that easy lol, kids are so funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->