5+1

MrsArcher

Reaction score
I can't believe how fast this week has gone already!
I found out this past Sunday and it's already been a week.

Symptom wise, not too much is going on. Some mild cramping here and there and bouts of nausea (no throwing up!). I'm tired ALL the time as well. And my legs hurt, mostly my calves. Otherwise, I feel pretty normal. I'm hoping to get an appointment soon to see what's up with the little jelly bean!

Yes it does go quick! Before you know it you'll be 6 weeks :) when is your first appt? Are you having an early scan?

I think I had those sort of symptoms around that time, always nauseous but rarely sick! I would have preferred to be as I always feel better afterwards lol.
As for the tiredness I still feel that now even though my sickness has subsided, I feel like I could sleep forever! Hope we get more energy soon :D

My only real symptom is tiredness. Might feel nauseous once every couple days but it's nothing like what I had with DD, which didn't start till 6w5d. Let us know when your first appointment is! They scheduled mine for Monday, January 6th. Two weeks never felt so far away!

I don't have an appointment yet, because my ridiculous obgyn office is booked. They offered to send me to another office in a different city, but even then I have to wait until the 13th of January. I'm going crazy!!

I always think the first tri just DRAGS.

The second tri breezes by, you feel great...and then BOOM. Third tri. The longest weeks EVER. Ugh. It gets pretty tough at the end...at least it did for me.

I don't have an appointment yet, because my ridiculous obgyn office is booked. They offered to send me to another office in a different city, but even then I have to wait until the 13th of January. I'm going crazy!!

That's actually about normal. ;) Most offices won't have you come in (unless there's a concern from certain conditions or previous loss) until about 8 weeks. My first appointment is on the 13th & I'll be 8w1d. Grab that appointment before it's taken!

That's actually about normal. ;) Most offices won't have you come in (unless there's a concern from certain conditions or previous loss) until about 8 weeks. My first appointment is on the 13th & I'll be 8w1d. Grab that appointment before it's taken!

Yeah, I knew I probably wouldn't go until around 8 weeks anyway. But, my doctor said to make an appointment now so I could see a midwife to get my history, blood draw, etc. Then he would see me for a scan, etc. a few weeks later. They had nothing available until the 13th whatsoever though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->