5-6dpo: flu/cold symptoms

Mrshill10

Baby #1- Girl!
Reaction score
Has anyone has flu or cold symptoms & got a bfp?!? My body ache (especially torso & bbs area) I'm sneezing, ears hurt, sore throat, cough of and on, headache (kinda like a changing bc/ hormonal kind) sneezing, however I'm really not stuffed up...odd really! It just appeared out of nowhere 2 nights ago?:shrug:

Hopes it's more then a cold or something! I want a bump not a virus!!! :dohh:

haha Love the end of your post!
I have heard many women say that they got those symptoms before a bfp because the immune system is not working at full speed but I'm not sure it's considered a full blown sign. I hope that this means good things for you!

i'm 6DPO and waiting to test on the 16 or 17th...AF is due 21st...
no cold symptoms here...but my 2 girls are kinda of sick...
im having fuller and sore bbs...and today feeling bloated...usually feel this was before AF gets here but my fx....
:winkwink:

Ok so my "cold/flu" is gone! Slight cough but it went away as quick as it came on! Now I'm left with bleeding gum, tons of cm, weird tummy/back pains...who knows! So much for not symptom spotting this round! I don't want to get my hopes up but yet I feel relaxed this month & pretty confident! Fx'd & tons of prayer

hiii! i was preg last month (chemical) flu symptoms are a definate symptom! i am 4 DPO today and getting them again hopefully i have a sticky one this month xx

Today is 7dpo & I feel tons better, except a little more stuffed up! I hope this is it, we will see! Fx'd

i am dpo 10
so far bfns but i did frer when dpo 7 & 8 so it was way too early
i have alot of cold n flu
throat was sore and now coughing, nose blocked
hopefully a bfp soon
fx

I'm noticing a lot of ppl have this flu/cold thing going on! So maybe we will all get to go to the dr for blood tests & not antibiotics!! :) lol fx'd

I want a bump not a virus made me laugh. Count me in with my blocked nose, on and off soar ears, o had a soar throat but only for about 2 hours on tuesday, and my constant nausea, followed by being sick sat morning. I had that weird metalic taste, I was always abit confused thinkin how on earth can you feel like you have had a penny in your mouth, so that was a shock. And little fluuters in my belly kinda like little air bubbles. But I pray for your bump and not virus and hope that all this cold stuff is the start of bfp's xxx

I have the air bubbles going on...I keep telling myself it is gas so I don't get my hopes up! Haha

Me too!!! I think this one is going by faster the last. By the day though I'm getting less and less positive. Although, I had this really odd stitch in my side last night that I've never had before!

The same thing is happening to me too!!! I've been pregnant one other time but i don't remember if this happened. I've read online that it could be a early sign but you never know until you see that :bfp:

Well apparently I wasn't getting a virus it was the start of my BUMP!!! whoohoo! Got my birthday gift as I had hoped (few days early) 10-11 dpo & I got a :BFP: I'm in shock can't wait to tell dh tonight! Fx'd all the colds in this thread are actually contagious bumps!!

I'm 15dpo, today and yesterday I've been sneezing some and freezing.

Ohh, congratulations! :D :happydance:
I hope your bump is contagious! ;)

how many days po are ya'll testing....i think i ovulated on the 7th...(going by a calender)...my af is due 21st....ive been having fuller and somewhat sore breast...today being 3 days all ready im sick stopped up nose coughing...(think i might have caught it from my kids)...but usually i get cramps by now but nothing so far....im guessing im 11 dpo...been testing HPT and they are negative....could it be to soon....????

Well apparently I wasn't getting a virus it was the start of my BUMP!!! whoohoo! Got my birthday gift as I had hoped (few days early) 10-11 dpo & I got a :BFP: I'm in shock can't wait to tell dh tonight! Fx'd all the colds in this thread are actually contagious bumps!!

congrats on the bump:baby: I hope it is contagious:yellow: I have a question for you though. . .along with the cold like symptoms did you also feel cold alot?

I'm 15dpo, today and yesterday I've been sneezing some and freezing.

Ohh, congratulations! :D :happydance:
I hope your bump is contagious! ;)

I'm going through this too. I'm having cold like symptoms and feel cold all the time. But i'm pretty early on in my dpo (anywhere from 1-4) because i'm not totally sure when i ovulated

congrats on the bump:baby: I hope it is contagious:yellow: I have a question for you though. . .along with the cold like symptoms did you also feel cold alot?

I felt warm but always had a jacket or blanket on me! :)

around the time i had implantation bleeding, (which is what i think it was as my period never came) i had a runny nose but no other cold symptons and didnt have flu, wierd!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->