5-7 days late for AF... sorry this long

Sunshine1005

Reaction score
just want to know if anyone has had similiar experiences and what their outcome was...

my cycles are usually 30-32 days... my last period was 11/30...i should have gotten AF between 12/29-12/31... on 12/30 i saw what looked to me to be the faintest faintest brown smudge on my paintes... more like a clear discharge with seriously ever so slight tint of brown... tmi sorry... showed OH (i know we have no mystery left) and he didnt see it.... well that brings me to today 5-7 days late.. i do not chart and temp and all that jazz i just know when im supposed to get it... i read that after implantation it takes 5-7 days to have enough hCg in the urine... well ive taken numerous tests, FRER, walgreens, walmart, rite aid, dollar store... all :bfn: ... except i took the rite aide a few days ago and thought it was invalid cus there was only half a control line,(I got pee right onto the result window) tossed it and few hours later i went back and the control finished forming and i saw a streak where the positive line should be.. this a blue dye test.... disreguarded it, yesterday took a dollar store.. :bfn: then before i went to bed i was really looking at and thought i saw a hint of pink line... but this morning on FRER :bfn: ... my boobs STILLL hurt and usually they stop hurting a day or 2 before AF arrives.... but this time they didnt start hurting until a day or 2 before AF should have gotten here.. yesterday i had a glob of white cm, today its a mix between white and clear, but doesnt have the EW consistency.....

Hi,

I am in the same boat as you are, my period was due December 26. I am on the tip of my toes because I want to know am I pregant or not. I have taken at least 10 pregnancy test all of which have come back -, I have never missed a period before in my life only when I was pregnant with my two children who are 9 and 5. I don't want to go to the doctors for a blood test just yet because I hate needles, and I keep telling myself just one more week and maybe it might come on. But the crazy thing is that I had a gut feeling when I was pregnant with my first and second pregnancy, I don't this time. I don't know if it is because I'm not or that I'm in denial. I will test again on the 9th and if I still get a negative than I will make an appointment to get bloodwork done. sorry this so long just very stressful when you don't have answers. I have experience the clear and creamy white discharge too. I don't know if that helps. If you can keep me updated on your situation I would appreciate it and I do the same for you!!! Good luck:)

thank you for the reply! ive taken so many test also, 2 more this morning still negative. im so over this... i dont care either way i just want my body to make up its mine so i know whats going on. this is CD38 of 30-32... i have one more dollar store test and im just going to wait and wait cus i dont feel like seeing another BFN and no AF GRRRRRR

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->