5 days late and 3 BFN??

Butterfly1358

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

Ok AF was suppose to arrive on jan 4th but no sign of get yet and I've taken 3 hpt and all BFN. I've never been more than 1 day late and not been preggo if anything I've been early. Yesterday I got a huge h

Sorry that wouldn't let me continue my post :( anyways I got a huge hit flash yesterday which is usually my warning sign that AF is here and I'd better head to the bathroom lol and nothing but some cramping. My CP has moved from low hard and closed to high soft and a tiny bit open. I feel tired with on and off hot flashes, slight nausea and dizziness after a car ride last night but nothing today. Which my first 2 pregnancies I couldn't get BFP until the 5th day of being late. Could I be preggo or just late AF? At this point I would be happy with either or lol! I hate this waiting game!! Makes me a little crazy ��

About 3 months ago AF was about 5 days late, three BFNS later and nothing. I decided to wait it out and about 3 weeks later AF came. Could be stress that's causing you to be late? The more you think you're pregnant the longer AF will hold off.

I messed my cycle up a few years ago when I stressed out too much. It got so bad I had to go back on BC just to get regulated again. I told myself when I started TTC again that I would not obsess so much. It did not help in the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->