5+ Days late and going crazy...Who's with me!?!

jbell157

Reaction score
Ok, so I am 8 days late, I was scheduled to start on 11/11. I know there are a lot of women on this forum who are late...and like me are probably trying to find some rhyme or reason to it. Here is my latest theory I concocted in an attempt to keep my sanity.

I am not sure when I ovulated, just that for a regular 28 day cycle, which is what I usually have, I'm 8 days late. However, the more research I do the more I learn (go figure :haha:) and I had never heard about implantation before and the cramping/bleeding that comes with it.

On 11/12 my breasts started becoming extremely sore and tender. This is still going on today.

On 11/14 I had af type cramps and and a horrible back ache and felt so awful. Naturally I thought I was starting. They lasted about 2-3 hours then dissipated. I passed it off as something odd and went on. I tested that morning and got a BFN.

I took another test on 11/18 and it was a BFN.

It is now 11/19 and my bbs are still super sore, I'm tired and achy which is causing me to become moody. I'm starting to think maybe my ovulation was late and that on 11/14 I had implantation. But I really don't know. I'm going crazy. :wacko: I just want to know either way. My husband thinks I'm pg because I missed my period and I feel pg because I've never had sore bbs EVER and now I've had them for a week. But then again my reasoning side says duh your not pg because you've had 3 bfn's! AHHHH I really am going nuts. Who's with me!?!?

im also with you hun, am 7 days late now, had lotsa cramping but no sign of af! .. ive also had 4 bfn and would just like to know either way! but goood luckw with your bfp :D x

im also with you hun, am 7 days late now, had lotsa cramping but no sign of af! .. ive also had 4 bfn and would just like to know either way! but goood luckw with your bfp :D x

Thanks, you too. I just feel like I'm going mad. fx for you as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->