5 Days Late and No AF!

N

NewlyHopeful

I posted this over at the TTC board, but since my status recently changed I decided to post it over here too. (even though I'm sure we are all lurking over there :) )

I should have seen AF on 4/7, but still no AF or symptoms of AF as of today. Earlier this month I made the decision to WTT until I lost some weight. That doesn't mean there wasn't any BD- just not trying.

About two weeks ago I went to a doctor for an ear ache and found out I had gained 8 lbs in a month! Crazy! So, while I was there she gave me some diet pills (phentermine), but said no more TTC until I was off of them. So we officially stopped trying then. I have taken about 9 doses in two weeks- they keep you up at night so I don't like to take them on the weekends if I sleep too late. I have also been exercising and watching what I eat more. I have worked out 7 times in two weeks, and I have been sticking to 1200-1600 calories a day.

Between the meds, the excercise, and the diet changes I know this can impact your AF. But I have done a lot of dieting and exercising in the past and this has never changed my period. I am 31 days like clockwork.

Sooo... here I am 5 days late. I POAS this morning with FMU and got a BFN. I am supposed to go back for my GYN appointment tomorrow. I guess I will let her know what is going on and see what she says.

If I was PG I would have gotten a BFP by now...

Any thoughts or words of wisdom would be helpful.

It turns out it might have been the diet and exercise. AF arrived this morning. I had to cancel my doctors appointment.

At least I can get back on the diet meds now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->