5 days late but negative test result

Okay good point, I am about 24 dpo. Will let you know!
I also have a birthday party tonight, I just wish u could know for sure before as I want to stay away from alcohol but I know my friends are going to ask questions.

Still no cycle hun? Sheesh I wish mother nature would just give you an answer. I could have sworn I seen a line on your test. I would go and do bloodwork if i were you

Thanks ladies for all the feedback and support. AF decided to arrive about 10 minutes ago, but 6 days late. I feel sad about it but can look forward to trying again this month. So much for tracking my cycle ...as I have ever been this before ;(

Meant to say " never have been this late before "

Thanks ladies for all the feedback and support. AF decided to arrive about 10 minutes ago, but 6 days late. I feel sad about it but can look forward to trying again this month. So much for tracking my cycle ...as I have ever been this before ;(

I'm sorry to hear that!!! :( On to the next cycle!

I have decided I am going to try a different test and then maybe even wait til atleast one week late. Will keep updating, others do the same please!!

So sorry to hear. Good luck next time around!

Sorry the witch got you, but at least you have the answer you needed. Hopefully you can go back to your regular cycle

I agree!! Just signed up for Fertility Friend, hope it can help me stay on track!!

Sorry af came but atleast u have an answer now x I'm still waiting... Wait wait waiiiitttt! 16 days late and bfn... Got doctors Tuesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->